Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Propaganda exists in OP
The Gorosei are literally “Warrior Gods” of the WG, they are known fighting powers lmfao

And there would be zero propaganda reason for the Gorosei to hide their strength. I don’t think yall understand what propaganda is.

Propaganda is “our leader is an excellent warrior!”

Propaganda is not “our leader is weak and can’t fight!” Lmfao

Kaido of the hearsay
  • Never defeated any top tier in 1 vs 1
  • Never awakened his zoan in 40 years, a feat the mighty Kaku achieved in two
  • Spent 35 years hiding in Wano from the WG despite dedicating his life to seething about the CDs and the marine
  • died at the first round of G5 of a half-dead luffy (who have a dogshit stamina even when healthy)
  • worse COC than a pig
  • and now humiliated at his best stat by the same pig
I mean, the Admirals never defeated a top tier in a 1v1 either.
Akainu beat Kuzan, but that's an Admiral vs an Admiral, not sure if that counts tbh.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
so no one can trump kaidou because he is the worlds strongest creature aight

yonkos > admirals
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Bitch what

Kaido’s rumor is clearly fraudulent and always was as I have been saying for years now

Hence why Kaido is currently being embarrassed by guys who rely on the Admirals for protection

:kobeha: I remember all the gorosei slander from admiral fans lol
Part of me thinks they all know they were dead wrong about the Gorosei but are too salty to just admit the Gorosei are above the Admirals so they're jumping through all these hoops to prove that the Gorosei can be above the Yonko while still being below the Admirals even though that's practically an oxymoron because the Yonko have much better feats and portrayal than the Admirals in canon

Part of me thinks they all know they were dead wrong about the Gorosei but are too salty to just admit the Gorosei are above the Admirals so they're jumping through all these hoops to prove that the Gorosei can be above the Yonko while still being below the Admirals even though that's practically an oxymoron because the Yonko have much better feats and portrayal than the Admirals in canon
sore losers

The Gorosei are literally “Warrior Gods” of the WG, they are known fighting powers lmfao

And there would be zero propaganda reason for the Gorosei to hide their strength. I don’t think yall understand what propaganda is.

Propaganda is “our leader is an excellent warrior!”

Propaganda is not “our leader is weak and can’t fight!” Lmfao
Theres plenty of propganda reasons literally no one under the rank of Admiral knew about their strength also it leads them have a hidden force in case someone comes for Mariejoa.
The propaganda is to hide them and make the world think they are weak

Status
Not open for further replies.