Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You completely ignored the question lmfao

Zero leaders in world history have wanted their enemies to perceive them as weak. They all want to be perceived as strong men so their enemies fear them. Because this is how propaganda works.

Kaido already wants to challenge the WG, he allied himself with Big Mom and wanted the Ancient Weapons for that purpose. For Kaido to perceive them as strong would only deter him even further.

Also, Kaido is a fodder and not a threat to the Gorosei, objectively lmfao.
I missed the last sentence lol its not about seeming weak as a whole just that they themselves portray themselves as non combatants so when they have to fight they can completely overwhelm and destroy
you can compare irl all you want doesn't mean thats how the 5 elders operate like I said propaganda works in multiple ways thats a fact
Kaido would have attacked them if he knew about their strength reminder he wanted to die and those guys would have been the best bet.

Honestly you talk about Kaido more then I do @Lee Ba Shou its kind of funny. For me his feats and Oda cemented him as the strongest of this era bar Imu.

I am open to be wrong though but nothing so far changed my mind to be honest. I do understand the others eagerness to put him down though. After all he isnt their favorite or an OG and he threw a wrench in their plans, overtaking their favorites as the strongest.

Dont worry I understand the need to undermine him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly you talk about Kaido more then I do @Lee Ba Shou its kind of funny. For me his feats and Oda cemented him as the strongest of this era bar Imu.

I am open to be wrong though but nothing so far changed my mind to be honest. I do understand the others eagerness to put him down though. After all he isnt their favorite or an OG and he threw a wrench in their plans, overtaking their favorites as the strongest.

Dont worry I understand the need to undermine him.
I didn’t even bring Kaido up until the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection kept humiliating him in terms of feats lmfao.

He’s just an easy target, the strongest post TS Yonko, so obviously showing how weak the strongest post TS Yonko is makes the rest of them look worse as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.