Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t the Gorosei want the world to know they are strong so no one comes for Mariejois in the first place?

That’s how propaganda works, you flaunt your strength so no one attacks you lmfao

You don’t lie about being weak so your enemies think they can crush you lmfao

Name me one nation/kingdom in history who wanted the entire world to think they were weak lmfao
Because they have the marines to do all of that and also had the warlords . ( plus keep on adding more power like PX etc etc )
There are ton of fiction where people or nations hide how strong they really and WG already so strong the CD could keep what ever secrets they want about there power or what ever else.
I hoping you not using real world history when Imu 800 hundreds years old and did not want world to know about him .
Like you think nations in the real world don't keep certain aspect of there military secret like bio weapons and other shit like that .

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Also @Lee Ba Shou I honestly think that these guys could be stronger then both Yonko and Admirals given enough feats. You keep saying they rely on Admirals for protections but where is Kizaru right now? Hes not protecting them is he? They dont need him to protect themselves.

Lets face it, the Admirals and marines like they said are just the outward face of the World Government.

Thats it. The Admirals are strong but its very possible that the Elders are stronger. And that wouldnt contradict anything.
The guys who rely on the Admirals for protection being stronger than the Admirals would objectively contradict the claims we’ve received from the WG itself about who it’s strongest fighters are.

Both narratively and logically, there is no argument for the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection > Admiral.

His best trait is durability and Warcury is exponentially more durable than him. Lol

The guys who rely on the Admirals for protection > Yonko agenda has never been higher.
Ah, we disagree that this is his best trait given that Kiku was also hurting him in base. And Luffy only did that to him in base. Hybrid Kaido gets dragon scales for protection.

They dont rely on them for protection, you can stop repeating that like a broken record. You should start contemplating that the Admirals arent the end all be all of the World Government as well brother. For your own good.

For me I think its possible that the Elders are stronger then Kaido or Shanks or BM given enough feats. I am prepared to accept that if it happens, why cant you?

Gorosei are not known for strength thats why the VAs were shook at first
Shook? They just were surprised that he took action and is landing onto battlefield.
How the hell can they be not known for strength yet nobody from high ranking marines are phased by their form?

They don't even scare them more than Kizaru.

Do you think Topman is as durable as Hybrid Kaido or Dragon form Kaido? Since he gets dragon scales after he transforms. I think he might be, maybe even more durable?
the red roc comparision is oda blatantly stating gorosei to be tougher than kaido
but i think it can be more aimed towards a technique like tekkai than just surface durability

The guys who rely on the Admirals for protection being stronger than the Admirals would objectively contradict the claims we’ve received from the WG itself about who it’s strongest fighters are.

Both narratively and logically, there is no argument for the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection > Admiral.
Narratively the Elders are set up to be being with unbelievable haki (Jimbeis words) who are immortal, whom G5 Luffy himself ran from,etc.

They are the last bastion before Imu.

Narratively they should be stronger then the first line of defense in the admirals.

They do not need the Admirals for protections, please stop repeating that it makes you look dumb bro. Where is Kizaru right now? Does it look like they need his protection?

The title given to the Admirals doesnt mean much bro, its not ironclad. The elders arent fighters, they do not usually fight. And why would they need to? Just like WB WSM title didnt include Imu so do this one for the Admirals.

You cant really rely on it, nobody is going to take it seriously after whats been going on lately.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Because they have the marines to do all of that and also had the warlords
So do irl leaders, but they still want their enemies to perceive them as strong.

Because you’d have to be a complete retard to want your enemies to believe you’re weak. This is such an obvious point that has been true for all of world history, that I’m not surprised it’s too complicated for OP fans.

Also, don’t confuse “hiding your true strength” with “wanting your enemies to believe you are weak.”

In fact hiding your true strength is an extension of wanting your enemies to fear how strong you are. Hiding your true strength plays into your favor because enemies are more weary of opponents who’s true strength is unknown.

Either way, “wanting your enemies to think you are weak” is so stupid that I’m not surprised I have to explain this to Admiral haters, since only they would be dumb enough to believe this makes sense lol.

@EmperorKinyagi yeah if Kizaru betrays the Gorosei and gets feats against them, we can finally confirm Admiral > Yonko for the same idiots who actually thought Kaido was the strongest lol.
He finally sees the vision.

The moment it starting looking like the Gorosei were outdoing Kaido, the Gorosei went from bad for the admiral agenda to bad for the yonko lmfao

Last edited:
Shook? They just were surprised that he took action and is landing onto battlefield.
How the hell can they be not known for strength yet nobody from high ranking marines are phased by their form?

They don't even scare them more than Kizaru.
The panel with Bluegrass exclaiming so shows that none of the VA originally expected that they could fight and was shocked. The admirals knew of course but everyone under them were shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.