Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The enemies of the World Government.

You say they aren’t currently relying on Kizaru for protection, yet it was explicitly told to us that Kizaru was sent to Egghead as Saturn’s protection. Meaning either Saturn ordered an Admiral to accompany him for protection, or Kizaru chose to come as Saturn’s protection and Saturn didn’t object. Either way, Kizaru was officially assigned as Saturn’s protection.

That doesn’t mean the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection are helpless without an Admiral, but again. It is the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection themselves who are structuring the WG this way, as they have the ability to change this system if they wanted to, but they don’t.
Being someone’s protection doesn’t necessarily make you stronger than them.

Reminds me of those pictures of heavyweight boxers and fighters walking around with body guards less than half their size lol

It's time to reevaluate Kaido's statement of Haki reigning supreme. Devil fruits give sooo much more to a fighter than Haki, it's seriously crazy.

Kaido has never witnessed the Gorosei, never seen a Logia awakening and wasn't awakened himself.

Fruit powers > Haki
:endthis:
The thing is that dude wasn't even awakened and seeing how every fucking zoan user is now able to awaken all of sudden (even Kaku lmao) this makes him sound like a sour grape

None of the SH except Luffy will fight the Gorosei.
Did Wano not open you guys eyes still?:lawsigh:
SHs are irrelevant fodder who won't take on someone as relevant as Gorosei.
Gorosei will be reserved for big boys like Dragon, Sabo, Kid, Law and Luffy
Well i don't disagree with you that the story turned into Nika Piece and that the SH are largely irrelevant, i'm just saying if Zoro fights one Sanji will too.

the haki surpasses all statement only disrespects admirals and characters like kidd and law

it fully hypes proper toptiers like the yonkos and gorosei who are stronger than df merchants

Status
Not open for further replies.