Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kizaru had it, he would have used it.
Same with Kuzan against Garp or in MF.

Awakened DF users use their awakenings all the time. Look at Luffy, Lucci, and the gorosei.

I don’t even think Akainu had awakening pre skip. I think Oda probably gave it to him over the time skip so that he’ll be an actual threat whenever we see him. As opposed to getting clowned like Pizzaru.
May be loda does not know how to awake a logia

Awakened DF users use their awakenings all the time. Look at Luffy, Lucci, and the gorosei.

I don’t even think Akainu had awakening pre skip. I think Oda probably gave it to him over the time skip so that he’ll be an actual threat whenever we see him. As opposed to getting clowned like Pizzaru.
I don’t think these are great reasons.

Doffy didn’t use his awakening until the very very end of Dressrosa.

For logias awakenings are probably extremely destructive in addition to being exhausting like other awakening.

It wouldn’t really make sense Kizaru to use awakening on Egghead if he’s 1) not even on orders to fight Luffy just get past him and 2) trying to avoid damages (like Nusjuro with the Pacifista)

In a manga where Luffy Is not even using AdvCoC, no.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
To be honest Lee, I don’t really see how it’s possible for the admirals to be stronger than ancient immortals with awakened mythical zoans and the strongest haki in the series.

I can’t even see a win con for any of the Yonko over a Gorosei.

Maybe logia awakening can do it but that isn’t even confirmed to exist.
You have a very limited imagination lmfao

They said the same thing about Nika, yet Kizaru looked like you could take his Devil fruit away and he and Nika would still go either way.

Hell Aokiji was prime Garp level without his Devil fruit lmfao

Yall still aren’t ready for serious Admirals. Kizaru legit fighting all 5 Gorosei solo before the end of Egghead could still happen.

You have a very limited imagination lmfao

They said the same thing about Nika, yet Kizaru looked like you could take his Devil fruit away and he and Nika would still go either way.

Hell Aokiji was prime Garp level without his Devil fruit lmfao

Yall still aren’t ready for serious Admirals. Kizaru legit fighting all 5 Gorosei solo before the end of Egghead could still happen.
So how does Kizaru hurt a Gorosei past their immortality?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So how does Kizaru hurt a Gorosei past their immortality?
That’s the question isn’t it? Lol

And if immortality is your only argument, you may as will argue nonsense like Zombie Man being the strongest OPM character. Or hell, argue Jozu is the strongest OP character because he is the most durable man lol. How did that work out for him when he faced Aokiji?

Arguing Gorosei > Admiral because immortality is no different from arguing Jozu > Admiral because of durability. You don’t actually believe Jozu is stronger than an Admiral, you just don’t know how an Admiral can break Diamond lol. Which isn’t a real argument.

That’s the question isn’t it? Lol

And if immortality is your only argument, you may as will argue nonsense like Zombie Man being the strongest OPM character. Or hell, argue Jozu is the strongest OP character because he is the most durable man lol. How did that work out for him when he faced Aokiji?

Arguing Gorosei > Admiral because immortality is no different from arguing Jozu > Admiral because of durability. You don’t actually believe Jozu is stronger than an Admiral, you just don’t know how an Admiral can break Diamond lol. Which isn’t a real argument.
If Jozu had more powerful ACOC than a Yonko and a mythical awakening and his durability was permanently passive you may have a point.

So you cannot actually give me a way for Kizaru to do damage to a Gorosei.

The thing with logia awakening is that it probably won’t show up until the climax of some arc.

1) Paramecia awakening appears in the climax of Dressrosa

2) Full Zoan awakening appears in the climax of Wano

I wouldn’t expect an awakened logia until we’re at the climax of some big arc and a logia is on the battlefield
we'll either see logia awakening in a few chapters or else we'll have to wait for Akainu I guess

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Jozu had more powerful ACOC than a Yonko and a mythical awakening and his durability was permanently passive you may have a point.

So you cannot actually give me a way for Kizaru to do damage to a Gorosei.
Um, there’s nothing passive about Gorosei immortality, they actively choose to heal

As for their AdCoC, AdCoC has yet to actually injure an Admiral on panel, so this is irrelevant.

As for Kizaru injuring a Gorosei, no elder aside from Warcury seems to be tough to injure, and even Warcury might not be that durable everywhere on his body and is only durable on his head like the myth or whatever people were saying, idc. The Gorosei are extremely easy to injure.

The only question is if there is a limit to these guys ability to heal which is unclear. But again, if Kizaru literally murdered a Gorosei before they can heal, their ability to heal is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.