[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, think I‘m good with my slight Town leans tbh.

Not feeling bad about Melkor so far either. Him bringing up a certain tell from Psychic‘s old games would be a new approach for him as scum.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Anyway, think I‘m good with my slight Town leans tbh.

Not feeling bad about Melkor so far either. Him bringing up a certain tell from Psychic‘s old games would be a new approach for him as scum.
Yeah but I want to see this interaction with Psy now. I'm wondering if he already spotted something sus or if he just wants to see how she's playing. I would have waited for more activity from Psy to say something like this.

@mango@MangoSenpai What do you think about the excess amount of fluffing?
I noticed only Melkor, Flower and Ekko are straying from fluffing and have their solving hats on off the bat which will bode well for them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This post was a joke i did not have game related motivation. Did it look to you that i had?
not sure why r u jumping to the motive behind it. im asking whats the point of it. the post seemed pointless

now that u mentioned it was a joke, id say it didnt land as such. id like an answer to my question b4 i tell u what can be the motive behind it

@mango@MangoSenpai What do you think about the excess amount of fluffing?
I noticed only Melkor, Flower and Ekko are straying from fluffing and have their solving hats on off the bat which will bode well for them.
Eh what is there to solve with 100 posts on Day 1 before much has happened or everyone has posted. I would say if there is ever a time to fluff post and hang out, its now.

Eh what is there to solve with 100 posts on Day 1 before much has happened or everyone has posted. I would say if there is ever a time to fluff post and hang out, its now.
I don‘t usually fluff much unless it‘s in large SRM games with 30+ players in which it mostly comes down to ability usage instead of reads.

Any and all attempts to solve make it easier to
1. Sift through posts
2. Identify which posts are telling and are good for hindsight reads
3. Identify a possible hint drop in a post
4. It shows willingness to think critically off the bat instead of slow burning it (hence bodes well)

Status
Not open for further replies.