[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also this post here. He‘s aware Fuji never said this to Melkor even though he‘s played like 20 games with him by now? Why is that vote Townie, then? That reasoning is just weird on Fuji‘s part.
its behaviorally more townie than scummy to vote like that

Emil

Certified Memelord
I misquoted you @Emil
The question was for Dante. I was quoting to ask you what v/v and w/w mean
means i am leaning that both of u are town, or at least both of u are never scum together

Idk. I think there‘s more merit to the Ekko/Mango direction. It‘s so bizarre it doesn’t look like TvT to me.
boring. thats all u got from it?

Mango and Ekko I think one of them may be the scum not certain which tho

Everyone else is pretty null rn
so ur just echoing flowers post above and have 0 thoughts of ur own?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Kinda. Don‘t think I ever saw you asking about another player‘s scum tells lmao.

Do you have a reads list for me?
Not every game but once in while I'll ask especially if I've never played against them before

As for reads hmm

For now most are pretty Null with slight town Lean

The back n forth between Mango and Ekko last night rose my suspicion on them so Currently I think one of them are possibly Scum

I'm leaning more towards Mango but if I think it's possible that it could be Ekko but for now my vote will be on Mango until more information is presented

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
means i am leaning that both of u are town, or at least both of u are never scum together

boring. thats all u got from it?

so ur just echoing flowers post above and have 0 thoughts of ur own?
Majority of my votes are either shots n the dark or just agreeing with other peoples assessments....so yes

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbf i think mango chosing to engage when thread is dead looks good for him

i still think hes off and lacking from usual self

Emil

Certified Memelord
melkors responses look a bit better. not sure who else to vote. might need a reread

we have couple of ppl that didnt post yet and day is halfway over

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, shit like this is absolutely NAI. Feel like you‘re just trying to cover up you TMI‘d him Town with that reasoning.
ive already explained to mango why votes like that are more townie than not. fuji needs to play more and this weak read will only carry him so far

Does not look self concious yet.

Not enough yet to put Fuji as town though.

What are your current reads on Mango and Psyche?
mango is off. psychic lean town

Status
Not open for further replies.