[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think we're close enough to deadline to discuss it in depth now.
Post #45
"He's modest, he is definitely town "
Read as early buddying.

Post #52+ Post #54
"mango and melkor are weird but i'll wait for more people to be active before making conclusions"
"OUTCH OUTCH OUTCH these two won't be aligned for sure! "

These posts read as temperature checking. Not willing to take a side, not willing to use stronger language such as "lean scum" just using the word "weird" instead. But also speculating on a joke exchange without adding any siding. Just sitting on the sidelines and continuing to wait to see which side takes the advantage. Scum isn't often the first one willing to start a wagon, but will often just poke to see if a wagon shapes so they can comfortably slide into the middle. The tail end and start of a wagon attract far too much attention.

Post #67
"someone this kind can't be scum"
Reads again as buddying post towards me.

Post#72
"What do you think of the game so far?"
Reads again as another temperature checking post.

For context, the only reads he's given is buddying me and Mango / Melkor are weird. Staying just on the end of friendly.

Post #79
"why do you want to keep it for yourself? you said too much"
Reads as hunting for a wagon when insisting Melkor continue to provide the actual start of the Wagon.

Post #107 Continues this hunt for wanting to know more about what Melkor has to say about Psy.

Post #143
"Well, well, don't you have any other person you want to nuke?"
Another Temperature checking post.

Post #153
"This absolutely doesn't answer my question. Does anyone here think that I'm "hopping in and out"? Do you have any other read? "
Again, temperature checking.

Post #154
"Are you suspecting Melkor? We still have to see his thoughts about Psy. I think Mango has this fake vibe but nothing substantial yet. "
HEAVILY temperature checking and still refuses to commit to any belief. Just keeps saying "Vibes / Weird" instead of calling something scummy.

Post #158
"I dunno why i bolded this
Vote Lynch Psylocke"
Finally willing to put a vote somewhere but doesn't say anything further other than its for pressure. Which is effectively no vote at all. You can place it, the person show up and say, Oh I was just voting for you so you would post. Its again another example of noncommittal posting, just hovering on the edge of what the group is discussing at the time until a direction is apparent.

Post #161
"There is almost no activity. Plus, if I was in a scum chat, that would mean my mates are active too. I don't even know how you can get to this conclusion. So now ask what I already asked you. What are your other reads? This is absolutely not OMGUS. I already exposed why I think you're scum... "

He absolutely has not said that Psylocke is scum. He has reacted to Psylocke saying he is scum for "hopping in and out".
He hasn't explained in any post why Psylocke is any alignment other than a noncommittal "for pressure" vote. Which had no context with it. Frankly, this is just a lie.

This results in my read post in #185.
This post is way too graceful for my barbarian eyes, it's simply too sleek and beautiful.

I'm throwing Dante in the Town Dungeon.. for safekeeping

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i also gave mango time to do stuff but hes still underwhelming so can pivot to him being scum

and fuji/watson/cubey/michelle/gambit need to play more and put their head into the game. can easily see scum or 2 there

yes hes giving me same vibes he had when he was my teammate in the enies lobby game

also noticed him echoing ur posts earlier about me and mango without giving anything of his own, something he did alot last game
With 72 hour days I am really not feeling much pressure to go pluss ultra from the getgo.

I'll just take my time, and comment when I please

:moonwalk:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Tbh I'm not sure there isn't much for me to go on right now my vote is on Mango because of the cases built against him but even that one I'm not 100% sold on

I'll probably be able to get a better read once night time happens and things get shaken up
So..

you're not convinced on your vote, but you don't want to engage with the thread now.. so you'll wait for the night and for something to happen..

Am I reading this right?

:beckmoji:

This post is way too graceful for my barbarian eyes, it's simply too sleek and beautiful.

I'm throwing Dante in the Town Dungeon.. for safekeeping
Hot.
Do you have a tl;dr for me?
Considering I am currently one of the players involved in a bias. It would be more helpful for you to come to your own conclusions.
The sign ups post showed he's a vet player, I am not ready to town read him by the effort of ISOing Yoho.
Most of my effort has been ISO looking at Red Night. Personally on the fence with Yoho. You’re also 100% correct. Just because I’ve put in some effort does not make me town. Just makes me a player in thread.
Idk why, but the case on Yoho doesn’t convince me he's mafia.
Skimming his Iso, I wonder what on Earth is he doing if he is scum?
This is similar to where I am at. It’s a lot of raised eyebrows.

I have yet to find anything *concrete* that's indicative of his alignment aside from anxiousness from playing pretend by lying when scum - but I don't quite know what he means by anxious, incredibly hard to see him as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.