Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
β€Ž
No you just have to fake it until someone believes you :kobeha:
Awakened Caribou vs Mars

Mars used his Hybrid form, he has a bird beak with a human mouth and nose on it to speak, and his hands and feet are still claws. He attacks Caribou with all four claws, doing a 4-limbed Shugan, stabbing with each hand/foot fully.

Mars attacks do nothing to Caribou, who laughs and pulls Mars into his Swamp

Mars sees hundreds of laughing Caribou's spawn out of the muck he's sinking into, and they all begin chanting while pulling out various weapons coated in CoC:

"The Swamp That Swallows the Universe!"

Mars swears, and reveals that "Swamp" is one of the seven fundamental elements of the world.

Usopp remembers when he was chunky over the Time Skip, starts stress eating, grows larger than Saturn, then falls on Chopper and squishes him.

Tony Tony Chopper... is dead.

Brook feeds Chopper special Mink Muscle Milk (Dr. Miyagi Approved!), and Chopper comes back to life as a ripped reindeer, and cold stone stunners Usopp for squishing him.

Usopp... is dead.

Where in the hell is Karoo, Vivi's duck???? WHERE IS THE DUCK???

Pell swoops down and dropkicks Ju Peter

Luffy: "Alabasta bird guy?!?!? I thought you blew up!"

Pell: "Oda's editor wouldn't let me die because Shueisha is straight ass, CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!"

Pell knocks Ju Peter unconscious with another dropkick, proving that, like Crocodile and Dorry and Brogy before him, Alabasta's power scaling makes no sense in anyway whatsofuckingever

Pell: "I am one of the only five people in the world capable of using Bird Haki!"

Editor's Note: Usopp becomes a plant zombie? Chopper vs Plant Zombie Usopp

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
β€Ž
Omfg I forgot about the "Only five fruits have flight" statement :gokulaugh:
I will always take that statement as proof

That the Kingdom of Alabasta was way too closed off and had no idea what the fuck was going on globally, because LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Like, Smoker, Ace, Croc, Ms. Valentine, and Buggy could all fly to some extent.

Pell was wrong WHEN HE SAID IT, so funny.

The present mirrors the past:
Luffy = Joyboy
Vivi = Lily
Shirahoshi = first Poseidon
Momonosuke = Kozuki shogun during void century
Zoro = Ryuma
Mihawk = Cyrano
Sanji = Sora
Usopp = Noland
Vegapunk = Willie Gallon
Teach = king of the ancient kingdom
Doflamingo = the king of Dressrossa who enslaved tontattas
Nami = Moon Princess

Last edited:
Nusjuro kills Atlas, Saturn kills Lilith... When Saturn is about to neg diff the weak trio, Jimbei and Zoro distract him for a few seconds... and when Nusjuro is about to cut Bonney and Franky, Sanji... Sanji does nothing again!!

The Ancient Robot gets the attention of all gorosei and they retreat.