Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
all im saying is York has more deaths on her hand then the whole Marines, Vice Admirals, Admiral Kizaru and the 5 fucking Gorosei

shameful shit

I wish York would of went around assassinating more of the vegapunks and Oda let that murder mystery story line in the beginning play out throughout the arc

I always take that as them just not feeling like fighting a prime BM, even though they could have won, because it'd be too time consuming and some of them might get taken out/wounded.
The thing is, Rayleigh and Gaban(if he is also Admiral lvl+) would be alone strong enough to beat Big Mom. Rayleigh in Prime is at least Yonkou lvl in my books.

So taking off Rayleigh and Big Mom away, see what Roger gonna do with the remaining ones..
Kid and his entire crew got one shoted by Shanks.

Roger would stomp the entire Big Mom pirates(except BM who is fighting Rayleigh), as example how Kaido stomped the Scabbards but worse. And once Roger finished the strongest BM pirates pretty easily, he will join Rayleigh and beat the shit of BM too..

The thing is, Rayleigh and Gaban(if he is also Admiral lvl+) would be alone strong enough to beat Big Mom. Rayleigh in Prime is at least Yonkou lvl in my books.

So taking off Rayleigh and Big Mom away, see what Roger gonna do with the remaining ones..

Roger would stomp the entire Big Mom pirates(except BM who is fighting Rayleigh), as example how Kaido stomped the Scabbards but worse. And once Roger finished the strongest BM pirates pretty easily, he will join Rayleigh and beat the shit of BM too..
They just wanted to avoid the headache of angering a pregnant psychotic meme of a pirate
Rayleigh and Gaban are more than enough to wipe out the whole crew

Statements like
- "Even Rogers couldn´t escape here" Roger could solo enter BM pirates while Rayleigh and Gaban+other Roger pirates could fight off BM
- "Rocks duo(Kaido/BM) are the strongest crew ever in alliance)" Bs ever, Xebec, Whitebeard and Rocks crew are stronger....
- "Five Gorosei are scared of making Kaido scared" Literally two of them would be enough to beat Kaido, depends on feats even one....

People take hypebole to seriously and get disappointed when things don´t go like they wish how to go.
We know Roger pirates couldn't beat BMP nor WBP

It's not our fault that Gorosei don't wanna mess with Kaido because he's too powerful

Thoughts on this?
Yeah it would not surprise anyone. I think Revs in general are too little "angry" to be believable. They always smiling and having funny moments,they seem like another pirate crew. I think Revs should be fuc***g pissed off all the time we see them,and have this wild side,that makes the government scared of them. I think they miss this in their characterization,rage and wildness. Now after the events of the Reverie it seems they are advancing in their plan,but still,i think they lack those rage and wildness elements in their characterization.

All that in fanficyion

In One Piece :
Rayleigh isn't yonko level, and couldn't help RP beat any rival crew
Roger isn't not Kaido/BM /WB with broken fruits and durability
He's not stomping any yonko crew , he might win extreme diff