Ekko - 1
Melkor - 1
Watson - 2
Mango - 1

Yoho will be lynched.

Night 1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The blight crept along the realm, bringing with it fell fiends from beyond. Those who were once living joined its ranks, and soon it had amassed an army than no nation could defeat. She had kept the village safe, Jill told herself, as she watched her body begin to petrify. Such was the end for all Dominants. In her last moments, Jill looked up to the moonlit sky, and thought how sad it would be that she would never see the dawn again.

Yoho - Jill Warrick, a Mafia Dominant (Shiva) has been lynched.
It is Night 1. Day 2 will begin within 24 hours.

Clive has absorbed the aether of Shiva!

@Luka is replacing @Gambit

Day 2

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The nights in Valisthea were as long as they were brutal. One dominant had spent the night protecting his home from the fiends of the blight, and come sunrise, his reward was the petrification of half his body. No longer able to move, Hugo Kupka died a peaceful man, content that his love, at least, would live another day.

Lord Melkor - Hugo Kupka, a Town Dominant (Titan) was killed.

It is Day 2. With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.
Countdown

Clive has absorbed the aether of Titan!

Dr. Watson

Psylocke
Emil
Dante

Lord Melkor

Mango
EOD1 Read List
Towniest town to ever town

Flower

Towners
Dr. Watson
SirDante
Fujishiro

EDIT: On review, I decided to bump Kekko up here! He was originally in the Towners(?) category. I like his Yoho direction in hindsight and don't think he plays this way as AWOOO! I decided to move him down again while building cases :3. Cope!

Towners(?)
Michelle
Kekko
Cubey
Psylocke
Mango

EDIT: In hindsight, I lowered Cubey down here. I don't think he plays this was a woofer but at the same time I'm reluctent to put him in the same tier as the people above who I think is flat out pure. I also moved Mango down here while making my cases below, I think that I'm giving him to much respect for spew even though the spew does infact look good for him I guess. I also moved Psylocke up from Awooo.

Awoooo
Lord Melkor

Bark Bark! Bark Bark Bark!
Red Night

SirDante I think is town.
Little more than a gut read on early on, reading up to page 2 but I don't see players that are more uncomfy with day one's than others make early reads / substantial reads as wolf.

I think that Nibel going Dante is town feels a bit pockety, but I'm not sure it's explicitly wolfy in the way that they chose to do so. I'll read more into it later though.

Add on: I also thought that Watson / Magno felt kinda *theatry* scary word, so I agree with his analysis. My top town for now.

p#75, Ekko choosing to give no towns leans their and giving a scum read instead i don't read as usual scum behavoir from a slot. I feel as though their are a few people in the thread really easy to give reads on to feign a bit more contribution, so that rings as town to me.

The whole claim situation with Melkor on page 5 is really weird I think in a towny way. It just lacks scum motivation I guess, it's kind of a low town lean but I liked it.

I don't really like PsyLocke's push, and I don't know how to read her but I think the agression towards Nibel is towny, even if I disagree with the inherint premise of it. Overall I guess it's a town lean? Specifically near page 8.

Lol, Watys confusion on p#96 / page 5 for Yoho behavoir I think absolutely unpairs the two for now, or at least makes me town lean her. I don't think she chooses to take this approach as scum I guess? Or, the weird distancing approach. I think that Yoho's read is more TMI oriented as opposed to theatre.

I dislike Mango chalking up Nibels vote to OMGUS and specificalling it wolfy, blatent OMGUS is normally towny and OMGUS itself is generally NAI and Mango should know that. Feels icky.

Page 10, I think I like Ekkos angle and can agree with their lime of approach. I disagree with the conclusion they come to off of the simple basis that I'm egotistical and want to be correct I disagree w/ Melkor, I think that Melkor oculd just be being weird town but Mango is pretty null so I might throw that a bone and scum lean it.

Flower voting Ekko on page 14 feels weird when I think their push is genuinly in good faith, I agree with it on the Mango lense and I think that their are better pushes? Need to read more from her though, that's kind of NAI.

SirDante shading Yoho in page 14 without directly attacking there is a good look. I think that Melkor agreeing to it is less so and kinda NAI in every way.

Melkor going "I have doubts on that direction" towards Yoho here looks really bad after a scum flip? It's just shading the slot while not wanting to do anything there and trying to disuade people from following. Icky

Yoho piggybacking on the push off of Mango makes me think less of the slot, or more of the slot I guess. I think that's a good look for Mango and goes back to null. In hindsight I just skimmed a ton of the Ekko v Mango argument so I'm probably not getting a full view.

Flower coercing a claim out of Ekko is pretty funny to be honest, it's blatent claim hunting in a way that I don't know if it comes from Scum. I like it I think.

Red night having Yoho as slight town with no reason or elaboration is NAGL.

TBH, Mango kind of spewed town from Yoho interaction I think and I'm going to go with that. The read might be wrong so it's only slight, I change my mind quite a lot.

Okay, nice. Flower voted a woofer, probably a towner. This read isn't strong but honestly I'm biased towards town reading her so let's hope it's right.

I'm confused why Flower isn't buying a town roleblocker? I don't think that's out of the context of what can spawn at all and it makes perfect sense. I assume this is also softing her role which is interesting..

SirDante teaching Ratchet how to play gives me really high hopes about there gameplay. I recgonize they haven't played for a while but I just get so excited when I'm playing with good players.

Cubey just tunneling Flower is kinda towny in the worst way possible. Like, it sucks for flower to the point where I don't wanna town read it? But I kinda have to I think to some extent.

The only post I liked in the game was Flower saying to fuck off to Cubey just for that reason. Cause that's my genuine thoughts its kind of making the game annoying for her.

Cubey complaining about roles is always >rand town for any player. Let's run with that and go with it Nyaa.

Melkors posts about Yoho are actually really icky and disgusting and gross and it feels like defending a teamate and NYAAAA

Red night is still the scummiest scum to ever scummer tho I HATE how he's pushing Cubey here I think it's opportunistic to save Yoho and Cubey is kinda blatent town and I'm going to cry. jkjk I won't cry wow I'm really energetic this morning for no reason

The Ekko wagon is kinda asanine and I hate it so much when the Yoho wagon is right there and people directing off/on it are pretty bad.

Fujishiro sheeping Ekko after Ekko is voting a scum buddy in Yoho is probably a good enough look for a town lean ATM.

Flower
Yoho
Fuji
Ekko
Dante
Cubey
Watson
Mango

I agree with most of these, Yoho is the only one I disagree with but that could be bias given I already know the flip. It's a good look for Michelle around page uhm.. 31. I know that Michelle votes later though so maybe? IDK.

Lord Melkor constantly shading Yoho but doing absolutely nothing about it is really icky and I don't like that very much. Kind of just pings me in the wrong direction but I could just be skill issuing.

I despise Red Nights vote on Yoho when he was previously TLing the slot, ew ew no. It's just a LHF bus vote I think.

Okay, catchup done. That was a fun around 50 minutes of my time, let's compile!

Quick case on Red Night. During around page 11 they had Yoho as a town lean despite the fact that they hadnt interacted on that slot at all, when the lynch was certain as Yoho they jumped on the wagon despite, once again; not interacting with the slot at all. Yoho didn't interact with it either and Red Night soft pushed Cubey without actually doing anything in regards to the slot with a case. It has nearly no progression and rings of just SvS behavoir and I think that Red Night is AWOOO!

EDIT: Thought it would be better to start my day off voting Red Night instead of later. Everything below was edited into my original post!
Vote Lynch Red Night

I think that if I'm wrong on a towner it would be Watson, then Kekko, then Dante? I hated mangos on play but I also like everything beyond that. I think that they're super spewed town from Yoho interactions, but not more than I think Flower is. Me being wrong on Flower is a possibility I guess but I more want to tinfoil that later as opposed to actively pushing that world. I do think that Red Night is just a roletracker esque type and I want them killed today. Please trust in my read fellow towners!

Watson is a really good scum player and a really good town player. I do want to see her play more but I respect her play to the point where I don't think she takes this kind of hands off approach as scum, especailly after she was yelled at it in her last scum game and spceifically said she would try in her next scum game I guess. She's also not really trying to fake content which I think is more likely to come from town her.

I think that Dante actually just cased 2 scum which amkes him kind of a gamer and I dont think that a player who hasn't played in 5 years takes this approach as a awooo here. I think that they're just really good town and woah! Good players are always fun to come across ^w^

Flower is similar, she was the first one to jump on Yoho and I think that this more rings of her town play with the role soft. I do think that she's a really good player beware! so she could just be fooling me here. I'm kind of washed at the game I guess so it's possible. I would say she's more than likely towner than not though.

Mango I think is hard spewed town off of Yoho, the interactions between the two don't feel like fake and I think that it's perfectly genuine and I would die for the slot I think? I mean they cased Yoho and Yoho voted them with a seemingly opportunistic vote as opposed to a fake one. Overall I just feel comfy vibes from the slot, I hated their earliest posts tho.

Fujishiro I think is also a really good player and I want to see them play a bit more I guess. I do think that them choosing to blatently sheep is an angle they probably don't take as scum and it's more of a gut read rather than anything but one I feel comfy with I guess? I can easily be wrong on this I guess I should probably move them down a tier tbh but I won't since IDK. Just doesn't feel right, please don't tell me I'm wrong on this lol.

Kekko was one of the first to push Yoho and I think their read on Red Night is real, I don't know on the slot itself but I feel like the agression is more in line with there town gameplay. I'm not sure on this either TBH, honestly Kekko / Fujishiro might be in the first 2 I go with? Im lowering Kekko down again I decided. Take the L I guess.

Michelle I'm mind melding with most of there reads and them coming in late game to TR a partner and taking kind of a "TWTBAW" approach on it kind of rings town to me I guess. I would lean the slot town overall but Michelle is a very good player so I could be wrong on her.

Cubey is kind of playing this game really weirdly and there approach on Flower was so weird and I don't think he blatently pisses her off as scum I guess? Feels like they don't really care for the game which I think is overall pretty towny.

Psylocke backing off of Red Night is kinda wolfy, also I want to see if they interact with me much. Reaction tests lose a lot of the gimmick if you say this but I still think that they have some charm to the point where I'm willing to openly say this is half a reaction test. In hindsight I'm moving this slot up actually since I think that RN is a wolf and it looks good for Psylocke.

Melkor I think is good but I don't like there intearctions with Yoho, not much more to add. A few of there posts ringed town to me but that read really SvS and I don't like the slot due to it.

Red Night I think is AWOO and I cased them above.

EDIT:
I was going back adding colors to everything butttt for some reason it's not letting me edit further to add more shiny stuffs? I guess you'll have to deal with this. NVM, figured it out! On a sad note though, I wanted to add more to this wall post I guess but I dunno what I would really add. I guess I can add a fun thing that notes claims?

Nibel - Tracker
And that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.