Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
All right hand men.
Dont fail at engrish, mate.
King built different.
You know what this means in regards to Zoro vs Ray/Roger/Shanks? :zosmug:
Brown skin, white hair, burning flames on his back and black wings. King is a survivor of the mythical Lunaria tribe, and was once captured by the government as an experiment subject. Freed by Kaido, he has continued to reign as Kaido's strongest right-hand man ever since.

:saden:

Luffy and giants have been clowning gorosei left and right so why do Sanji do it it’s commedy

you sanjj fans are clowns
My guy, reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit is it? My point is thus: The comedy is that Zoro fans gassed up Venus in the hopes of scoring a big W when their boy defeated him. Instead, he's getting kicked in the face by Sanji. Do you not see the irony?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
My guy, reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit is it? My point is thus: The comedy is that Zoro fans gassed up Venus in the hopes of scoring a big W when their boy defeated him. Instead, he's getting kicked in the face by Sanji. Do you not see the irony?
So when Sanji do something crazy you look forward to Zoro fans feelings instead of enjoying Sanji for his character ??