Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
More facts. I remember making a post about it, Runjisimps will say it's a raccoon making noise.:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Found the posts.
カチンッ,
かちんっkachin*clink* *ching*
*ka-ching*SFX for a metallic or machinery sound.

コツン
(1) Little clink, like the sound of a glass being put down or a tear gem falling;
(2) SFX for a heavy footfall, like boots. See also *katsun*.

Why would Lanji's skin sound like that? I was told by the smartest 🍬 that he didn't have his 15 thousand handouts active... :quest:

What he posted is still facts lol
Yeah retranslating the official translation with chatgpt because you don't agree with them are definitely some facts alright. I should use chatgpt in my next uni paper

:milaugh:

Literally advocating that MTL translation is more accurate which everyone laughing at I'm crying
Next they gonna use an OCR with a Japanese dictionary hooked on it
Just the same embarrassment of not being able to read and saying some sfx is only used for breaking bones
:josad:

ZoLoblud can't even see fenaker posted the chatgpt pic in his tweet I'm crying

Second time this happened to btw. they were seething so much at Stephen they tried to argue chatgpt is better at translating who wheezes and huffs

Legit got triggered by a kinyagi thread
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/official-translation-it’s-zorover.53695/

just making it worse for themselves :saden:
Paid someone extra money to retranslate it too :milaugh:

Last edited:
Smoker is a pedophile
Said a fan of the main pedophile character in manga. Are you 13? Is it a revelation to you that 23 is an adult? No one has any questions for Mihawk/Perona, who have an 18-year age difference. No one has any questions for Rayleigh. No one has any questions for Hancock, who canonically moaned over an underage boy. But you can't pass by the Smoker, obviously for a provocative purpose after my smotashi messages, because you get upset from impotent anger because of lunami. Your obsession with disgusting things scares me, although this is not surprising, considering what a vile character you love. And yes, if Smoker and Tashigi became a couple, it would be absolutely normal. Rowling's canonical couple in Harry Potter was Tonks and Lupin with the same 13-year age difference, and this is in a work intended for teenagers. Find a couple, mature, and stop talking nonsense. It's not even black humor, it's not funny, it doesn't make sense. I have a lot of questions for people like you, seriously.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer They call SmoHina a canon because of ONE official art (which can be absolutely easily interpreted non-romantically), and literally the same people deny lunami after everything that happened. The hypocrisy of this fandom amazes me. SmoHina is a canon? Okay, then lunami is 1000 times canon. If anything, I have nothing against SmoHina.

Last edited:
Said a fan of the main pedophile character in manga. Are you 13? Is it a revelation to you that 23 is an adult? No one has any questions for Mihawk/Perona, who have an 18-year age difference. No one has any questions for Rayleigh. No one has any questions for Hancock, who canonically moaned over an underage boy. But you can't pass by the Smoker, obviously for a provocative purpose after my smotashi messages, because you get upset from impotent anger because of lunami. Your obsession with disgusting things scares me, although this is not surprising, considering what a vile character you love. And yes, if Smoker and Tashigi became a couple, it would be absolutely normal. Rowling's canonical couple in Harry Potter was Tonks and Lupin with the same 13-year age difference, and this is in a work intended for teenagers. Find a couple, mature, and stop talking nonsense. It's not even black humor, it's not funny, it doesn't make sense. I have a lot of questions for people like you, seriously.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer They call SmoHina a canon because of ONE official art (which can be absolutely easily interpreted non-romantically), and literally the same people deny lunami after everything that happened. The hypocrisy of this fandom amazes me. SmoHina is a canon? Okay, then lunami is 1000 times canon. If anything, I have nothing against SmoHina.
Imagine being this tight over people shitting on your pedo ship LMAO