Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
He was spamming million zoro bait threads at one point lmao sadly for him not one of them aged well:milaugh:
Nah I disagree he catch many LS that's true but he genuinely brought aton of Zoro fans to genuinely care who was harder huffing and some even paid some Japanese to ask how hard is breathing with a sword in your mouth

That some peak exposure of some deep self insert issues I bet he was dying of laughter

:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@Warchief Sanji D Goat we got someone new ,for the Church of Winyagi :myman:
I converted along time ago :endthis:

There is a constant and easy-to-identify dynamic in OP.

Generally the gap between a Captain and a subordinate is significantly greater than the gap between the two best subordinates.

Of course there are exceptions, but we cannot make exceptions rules.

It is observable that the strength gap between Luffy and Zoro's opponents is bigger than the strength gap between Zoro and Sanji's opponents.

Luffy>Zoro>Sanji

There is a constant and easy-to-identify dynamic in OP.

Generally the gap between a Captain and a subordinate is significantly greater than the gap between the two best subordinates.

Of course there are exceptions, but we cannot make exceptions rules.

It is observable that the strength gap between Luffy and Zoro's opponents is bigger than the strength gap between Zoro and Sanji's opponents.

Luffy>Zoro>Sanji
gtfo with your logical analysis. we only deal in baseless agenda here :kriwhat:

I’m pretty sure one of them got like 30-40 replies lmfao

Nothing has changed, you’re like a Gojo bro reading 235 when objectively nothing has happened that hurts the admiral agenda besides portrayal in the Greenbull/Shanks interaction.

There are clear asterisks next to literally every admiral showing post Wano
sukuna wasnt paralysed after one punch from gojo tho
thats what happened to kizaru

kuzan also took the beating of his lifetime against an old man
and neither of them have shown even a lick of awakening

both their portrayal and feats are in shambles
kuzan became bb's underling :josad:

the icing on the cake is gorosei out doing them as threats which doesnt even make the admirals the strongest powerhouses of the world government but rather just the navy ( with garp as an exception )

sukuna wasnt paralysed after one punch from gojo tho
he was paralyzed after less than a second of Gojo’s DE though
kuzan also took the beating of his lifetime against an old man
So your entire argument hinges on the assumption that we’ve seen them fight all out. Got it.

both their portrayal and feats are in shambles
kuzan became bb's underling
Yeah and Rayleigh, Oden, and Scopper all Yonko level characters were Roger’s subordinates.

And EOS BB is mid diffing Roger at worst so what does that imply?