General & Others Zoro and sandai

At this point at least imo it seems unlikely that zoro is getting nidai or shodai kitetsu. So keeping that in mind it’s probably the case where zoro does just keep sandai and his current swords might be his final

I could be wrong but I don’t think he’s going back to wano to get nidai and I don’t he’d take shodai any time soon and master it

Back to sandai specifically we know that it was forged by sukiyaki aka oden’s dad. Even tho it was made by someone in wano it still made its way all the way to the east blue somehow
Maybe it was a sword that was given to Zoro’s grandmother passed down to his father and lost in his death. It somehow finding its place to ipponmatsu waiting f

As for how the blade stacks up to wado and enma 2 great grade blades do you think it can ever be given a power up to catch up?
Like what if zoro feeds it a devil fruit or even makes sandai alone a black blade so it becomes the same grade as the other 2

C

Cruxroux

Didn't the guy who sold Sandai to Zoro said it's his family heirloom?
He must be from sukiyaki family who Escaped as well. So the fact it was given Zoro grandmother is a myth.

Didn't the guy who sold Sandai to Zoro said it's his family heirloom?
He must be from sukiyaki family who Escaped as well. So the fact it was given Zoro grandmother is a myth.
I think that was yubashiri if I remember correctly
Post automatically merged:

Also sukiyaki is a kozuki

Last edited:
I think Zoro making Sandai Kitetsu a black blade and rise its rank to Great 21 would be best Ryuma parallel. For nidai kitetsu Momonosuke or Yamato would be better choices.
That’s lowkey what I was thinking
It could be a cool parallel to shusui if zoro makes sandai in particular black

I think it should definitely be momo to not just parallel oden with but kinemon too with 2 sword style

Shodai’s user being a 1 sword style user

That’s lowkey what I was thinking
It could be a cool parallel to shusui if zoro makes sandai in particular black

I think it should definitely be momo to not just parallel oden with but kinemon too with 2 sword style

Shodai’s user being a 1 sword style user
Nice thinking there, Sandai 3rd 3 sword user, Nidai 2nd 2 sword user and shoudai 1st 1 sword user. Maybe that is why Oda made both nidai and enma purple so momo will use it and continue his fathers school. Since Zoro already had Sandai he didn't need enma anyway.

Sandai's profile raised quite a bit when it was revealed that Oden's father created it.
Ngl I used to want zoro just to get rid of sandai due to it not being the same rank as wado and enma but if sandai has deeper ties to zoro than we currently know it’d be dope

Tho if he does keep it I still think he should either upgrade it to the same rank as the other 2 or give it a power up to compensate

2024 and people still talking about black blade that Lolda discarded back in Wano? :sanjismug:
This.
I don't know how there are still some people who think Zoro will turn all 3 swords black when even turning just 1 blade black is doubtful. The only blade that has a chance of turning black is Wado.

People think Black blades are gonna be some super op and special power when in reality it will be just the generic unbreakable blade powerup

This.
I don't know how there are still some people who think Zoro will turn all 3 swords black when even turning just 1 blade black is doubtful. The only blade that has a chance of turning black is Wado.

People think Black blades are gonna be some super op and special power when in reality it will be just the generic unbreakable blade powerup
Word.

OP fanbase has this strange tendency to pretend Lolda didn't discard a shit ton of plotlines in Wano, including the black blade. :gokulaugh:

This.

Zoro turning one blade black is doubtful ??? You have shit for brains

This.

Word.

OP fanbase has this strange tendency to pretend Lolda didn't discard a shit ton of plotlines in Wano, including the black blade. :gokulaugh:
Zoro is definitely going to make at the very least one of his swords

There’s a theory that maybe making one has to do with the death/awakening of a swordsman. Like similar to zoans in a way that both wills fully become one
So basically the swords will fuses with Zoro’s giving him the weird double layered eyes and Zoro’s will fuses with the sword making it permanently black

At this point at least imo it seems unlikely that zoro is getting nidai or shodai kitetsu. So keeping that in mind it’s probably the case where zoro does just keep sandai and his current swords might be his final

I could be wrong but I don’t think he’s going back to wano to get nidai and I don’t he’d take shodai any time soon and master it

Back to sandai specifically we know that it was forged by sukiyaki aka oden’s dad. Even tho it was made by someone in wano it still made its way all the way to the east blue somehow
Maybe it was a sword that was given to Zoro’s grandmother passed down to his father and lost in his death. It somehow finding its place to ipponmatsu waiting f

As for how the blade stacks up to wado and enma 2 great grade blades do you think it can ever be given a power up to catch up?
Like what if zoro feeds it a devil fruit or even makes sandai alone a black blade so it becomes the same grade as the other 2
I think sandai will broken in this arc. Then it will replaced by shusuui or idai, i believe nasjuro holding the idai and after this arc maybe SHP will going back to wano for repairing the "smile" Effect and take shusuui back after they know who saved the country. Then for the last buff zoro at least will make wado black and i hope 2 more sword will get blackened too.