Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:Now it is fully confirmed Luffy is jouboy reincarnation and he's also Nika

OP fans said Luffy would never be like Naruto...Well here we are
After time traveling, and reincarnation and rfs retcons ,

I can't wait for Ace to be revived back
"M-muh luffy reincarnation~" stfu dude, luffy ate HIS fruit that also joyboy has eaten, as well imply they carry the same, "inherented will" of his. it ain't reincarnation/ "le chosen one" spiel. It's history repeating itself, this time though, for the better.

B

Borasey79

I don't get the hate for this chapter tbh, so what if we know this info already. the in-world civilians know jack shit, they NEED to at least know SOMETHING.
Sure.
But don't make two separate chapters out of "The world's sinking" and "There once was a man named Joy Boy", with the same wordly fodder reactions.
Make a meatier chapter out of the two, slap a crazy cliffhanger on it, too, and then you have better pacing and more community drive for discussion.
If VP reveals one line per chapter from now til 1120, Oda will follow Miura before he even starts Elbaf.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
"M-muh luffy reincarnation~" stfu dude, luffy ate his fruit that joyboy has eaten as well imply they carry the same, "inherented will" of his. it ain't reincarnation/ "le chosen one" spiel. It's history repeating itself, this time though, for the better.
the fruit chose luffy though

the fruit chose luffy though
while the fruit HAS a will of it's own making, I doubt it can move.

And also what? if the fruit choosed luffy then does that mean that it also choosed Joyboy?
Post automatically merged:

Sure.
But don't make two separate chapters out of "The world's sinking" and "There once was a man named Joy Boy", with the same wordly fodder reactions.
Make a meatier chapter out of the two, slap a crazy cliffhanger on it, too, and then you have better pacing and more community drive for discussion.
If VP reveals one line per chapter from now til 1120, Oda will follow Miura before he even starts Elbaf.
we don't know the full chapter we just know this brief summary, this is why leakers are shit anyways. wanting to milk their dirty rat stolen goods of pages.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

And also what? if the fruit choosed luffy then does that mean that it also choosed Joyboy?

we don't know the full chapter we just know this brief summary, this is why leakers are shit anyways. wanting to milk their dirty rat stolen goods of pages.
yeah it chose joyboy too lol

The fruit has the VOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.