[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
he want to live in peace?

doesn't seam cult.
Been a long time since I watched the first pokemon movie but wasn't he controlling pokemon in that movie?

@Naomi Did you see Blue's full claim? Pages are not loading for me correctly right now. Do you think Blue is a town indie, neutral indie or a hostile indie and should I worry about him? I just remember one completed Pokemon game where he was a neutral indie and I don't remember what were the other indie roles like in the other games except for the cult leader.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I haven't watched the remake yet
It's good. Director is the same as the OG and he's following the LN more closely than last time. Recommended.

@Naomi Luka's playstyle sure is weird. I spectated some of his games before and sometimes I saw him scummy or towny. I haven't seen anything towny from him and since you have play experience with him do you think he is scum?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
What's the current consensus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.