[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It rings as if you’re not contesting it that you’re at least not seeing it at first glance. That’s usually where people ask those kinds kg questions

Alternatively did you see any other reads given out on people? I didn’t see you ask about those if you’re just a purely neutral observer gathering information on why reads are happening

the rand seems kinda boring so far, the same ppl who r always town r town, the indie is always the indie, the scum will be PoE'ed in 2 days / mostly gonna be the non regular players.

just throw those mechs yall love so much and we'll have game solved in 2 days
Fuji really gotta stop doing this pay to win shit

How many games of Blue being indie shop owner and Naomi/Flower never being scum because they would cry do you need

It rings as if you’re not contesting it that you’re at least not seeing it at first glance. That’s usually where people ask those kinds kg questions

Alternatively did you see any other reads given out on people? I didn’t see you ask about those if you’re just a purely neutral observer gathering information on why reads are happening
I bolded the parts that don't apply to me

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I‘m living in a big apartment building and they‘re not cleaning it so there‘s starting to grow a bit of mold on the walls outside. You throwing eggs at the building would force them to clean, so you‘d be doing us all a favour :).
😂😂 You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.