Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, maybe people who submit same pokemon don't get, unless who asked first? and the one on their list, that was less submitted get chosen?

she seems eager to vote me lol
People submitting same pokemon I don't know how that works. Im guessing it's randomized or they don't become a submission.

Some of the playstyles here sure are weird. In past games I scum read the weird scummy playstyles and they end up sometimes being scum or town.

People submitting same pokemon I don't know how that works. Im guessing it's randomized or they don't become a submission.

Some of the playstyles here sure are weird. In past games I scum read the weird scummy playstyles and they end up sometimes being scum or town.
like example most player submit same pokemon in 6-list. who ever submitted it first gets it, then other pokemon on 6 ist get chosen if no one else had same submit.

how it works?

unless we get them? but i only see 1. while other mention they got 2

also true about scummy players, ultra as town more agressive, he would voting flower. here he passive... hmm

like example most player submit same pokemon in 6-list. who ever submitted it first gets it, then other pokemon on 6 ist get chosen if no one else had same submit.

how it works?

unless we get them? but i only see 1. while other mention they got 2

also true about scummy players, ultra as town more agressive, he would voting flower. here he passive... hmm
Maybe it could be that too.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
was about to say, wow naomi character development and trouble in paradise

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Reportoftheweek reference

😎 definitely a townie

Status
Not open for further replies.