Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me almost an hour but I have skimmed every page in this thread after getting back from work.

General impressions: Feeling good about Ratchet, Flower, Prof and Ultra.

I especially liked the way Ratchet corrected herself after saying Prof was scum by mistake. Felt like a very townie way of handling a mistake like that5, and Flower picking up on that shortly after gave me similarly good vibes.

Prof and Ultra feel very relaxed in demeanor. Ultra remaining fairly unbothered even when a wagon was building on him for fluffposting is something i'd associate with his townie self.

Now as for Gad. I agree his immediate Arceus claim with only the slightest bit of pressure does not look good at all.
[Vote Lynch: Gad]

Just gonna run with these

Room 1

Muk
Banette
Pikachu

Room 2

Swalot
Moltress
Jigglypuff

Room 3

Cloyster
Dragonair
Cubone

Room 4

Onix
Frostlass
Psyduck

Room 5

Octillery
Mew
Aipom

@Dr_Professor83 tag someone (anyone, not specifically the 3 of you) and they will need to tag me, select a pokemon from the group above and make 1 of 3 choices...

Press the red button

Press the blue button

Press the yellow button

Just gonna run with these

Room 1

Muk
Banette
Pikachu

Room 2

Swalot
Moltress
Jigglypuff

Room 3

Cloyster
Dragonair
Cubone

Room 4

Onix
Frostlass
Psyduck

Room 5

Octillery
Mew
Aipom

@Dr_Professor83 tag someone (anyone, not specifically the 3 of you) and they will need to tag me, select a pokemon from the group above and make 1 of 3 choices...

Press the red button

Press the blue button

Press the yellow button
This is too complicated and will help this game even less than my schizo posting 💀

/out

Status
Not open for further replies.