Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, it just looks like you‘ve been looking for a reason to put Ultra aside and confused forums. WG was always Indie friendly.
I linked 4 games off of memory where it wasn't indie friendly. Those are the games I remember the most, I distinctly remember me getting annoyed about the game being indies out. Annoyed to the point where I didn't want to take it seriously. This isn't a good angle

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This is the indies right activist site where we bow down to our indie overlords

By the way I’d be happy to get your coffee for you @Mashiro Blue
I give you permission to bring my coffee dear assistant.

Ofc I trust you with all my heart but you may take a dip at the coffee to test for poison

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I mean in all honesty and generally speaking

There's no reason to yeet indies if they're neutral or pro town.

Naturally if it's an hostile like an SK it has to go.

If it's a pro town indie it's scum's job to yeet him.

Pro Mafia indie, although way rare, is basically hostile.

Savage... well personally for me it's ok but I could see arguments to yeet him but it would depend on its hit list.

40 pages of boring content
Vote lynch Red Night

It's not gonna go the way you think it is, Reloaded.

slowbro wanna guess who i am? might claim flavor cuz the name is funny and works in tandem with slowbro

the giga chad tyler 1 pokemon
Funny you should say that because on a phone, I keep thinking that Ultra's Slowbro is you since canonically speaking Slowbro also fits your playing style and indie claim. :)

I have a DnD game to run in an hour and a half and my players don’t even know I’ve wasted all my time not preparing
Don’t worry you secret is safe with the Wall of Sparnax.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
too low power level
Do you think that's a good way to read me?
more like is there is a purpose to your question lol

ultra is clearly taking the piss in a dead inactive thread
I'm asking him because I think it's needlessly antagonistic. In terms of his alignment it actually reflects better on him than worse, because as scum there should be a modicum of self-interest in ingratiating oneself to the game, but he knows how Flower is going to respond/take this stuff, it's like we have the same conversations every game here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you think that's a good way to read me?
I'm asking him because I think it's needlessly antagonistic. In terms of his alignment it actually reflects better on him than worse, because as scum there should be a modicum of self-interest in ingratiating oneself to the game, but he knows how Flower is going to respond/take this stuff, it's like we have the same conversations every game here.
so whats the point of asking if its better for him anyway. doesnt seem like ur interested in telling flower not to harm him or anything. your question is basically busywork

kinda sux u got the short end of the straw in rand didnt u

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean in all honesty and generally speaking

There's no reason to yeet indies if they're neutral or pro town.

Naturally if it's an hostile like an SK it has to go.

If it's a pro town indie it's scum's job to yeet him.

Pro Mafia indie, although way rare, is basically hostile.

Savage... well personally for me it's ok but I could see arguments to yeet him but it would depend on its hit list.
its boring. nobody likes it. u claim and be left alone until u potentially fk town in the end. there is no interactive gameplay.

an indie shud be hunted somehow to atleast get them to interact with the game and not just claim for free

its boring. nobody likes it. u claim and be left alone until u potentially fk town in the end. there is no interactive gameplay.

an indie shud be hunted somehow to atleast get them to interact with the game and not just claim for free
Flower goes around barking down at everyone who questions blue instead of allowing people to play and making reads based off their positios lol

Status
Not open for further replies.