Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
savage have a hit list,,,

hmmm i wonder if any voters on me is savage indie..:sus:
I think we may have a Savage since I can't reveal the pokemon that I scanned from whom.

The possibikity is there at least. That or pokemon are alignment indicative.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Okay well I don't think he really cares either way, does Ultra strike you as the type of person that enjoys pressing buttons? If he gets blocked he'll probably laugh about it.

Slooooow down. I like your point with Melkor, let's get his opinion on board and go from there. Plenty of time to tunnel me tomorrow Ekko-chan.
what the hekko am i reading lol

nobody said ultra cares or not about what flower does

this got to be the sloppiest ive seen u play as scum. legitimately no idea wtf r u doing

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
what the hekko am i reading lol

nobody said ultra cares or not about what flower does

this got to be the sloppiest ive seen u play as scum. legitimately no idea wtf r u doing
You said "uh harmful doesn't mean shooting". Because you think I should be lobbying Flower to stop her harming Ultra. I don't really care about doing that because I don't think he cares, and I don't think it's a serious risk besides.

Horseshoe theory means I'm town yay

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
That's subjective. As a matter of fact, I like it.

For example, that shop indie I got in OP game with the items from locations in a map. One of the most entertaining games I've played.

Only to be bushdriven into a kill by waifubro *sob* *sob*

Anything can potentially fk Town in the end, even bad Town action choices. So tbh that point is rather moot.
there is a section for this stuff called roleplay section

we play mafia here

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Do you learn the full roles?
Only the name of the pokemon that they have. But even so I cannot say in the thread who has which pokemon.

Might also be because we could link the abilities that appear in WUs to specifics pokemon, which would be a form of flavour solving.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
there is a section for this stuff called roleplay section

we play mafia here
What I said has nothing to do with role playing though.

SRM have an additional layer than only playing Mafia derived from the amount of abilities present in games. So I would disagree that we're *only* playing Mafia in SRM. Abilities are a strong factor which doesn't happen in traditional mafia games.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
You said "uh harmful doesn't mean shooting". Because you think I should be lobbying Flower to stop her harming Ultra. I don't really care about doing that because I don't think he cares, and I don't think it's a serious risk besides.

Horseshoe theory means I'm town yay
no, i dont think u shud or needed to be doing anything, uve made that whole thing up

im accusing u of busywork, i.e doing something that shudnt need to be done. the reasoning u provided for the accusation is basically changing the goal post into a different argument entirely. im not interested in what ultra thinks about flower or my melkors point etc... i think you asking ultra "what's the purpose of this" has 0 value, specially when u said what ultra is doing only looks better for him, i.e u arent even hunting scum, ur just questioning townies with useless questions

Status
Not open for further replies.