Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
A new anime just dropped a few days ago called "Enter the Garden" which seems interesting.

Problem is that people already dropped the show after first ep due to "NFT" controversy.:suresure:

Fucking anime tourists man.

T P Bon all 12 episodes released by Netflix and animated by studio Bones is also out. The series is made from the author of Doraemon, who I believed created horror mangas before making his most successful series of today, Doraemon which is a cool and disturbing fact lol.

And finally, My Hero Academia Season 7 is out let's goooooo!!!!!:steef::steef:

"jellyfish can't swim in the night" is probably the best anime original I have ever watched so far
Recency Bias?:quest:

Buddy Daddies and Akiba Maid War::willight:
They were good but Jellyfish can't swim in the night is better.:feelsokeman:

Also even though I really like Jellyfish can't swim in the night, there are still some other anime originals that I do like more.

Wait a minute!!

Is Chris actually goddess Eris?:shocked: Their faces looks similar and their hair color are the same. Not to mention that Eris did stated to Kazuma that she sometimes sneak into human world. Chris is a thief that steals money from nefarious nobles and donate it to the orphanage runs by Eris Church. Coincidence? I think not.

Let me know if my theory nails it, or my theory is totally wrong.:kuzanshut:@Mashiro Blue