Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-2 scum out of like 6 or 7, thats some good odds.

So why don't you want me to go down that route at all?

Do your braincells die when you come here or what bc you become more stupid by the second on this site
No those odds are about level with random chance. Math isn't your strong suit, it's ok.

Vig this.

45 minutes left. @Gadonkadonk your claim. Now.
His hope this is going to go down. I asked a simple question. What made you guys want to make me claim in the first place? Do not answer this with the obvious troll post I had after you asked me to claim? I was trolling because I was annoyed that I was asked to claim without reason in the first place. Give me the original reason, you get a claim. I'm going to go radio silence now, and as soon as I get my answer you get a claim

His hope this is going to go down. I asked a simple question. What made you guys want to make me claim in the first place? Do not answer this with the obvious troll post I had after you asked me to claim? I was trolling because I was annoyed that I was asked to claim without reason in the first place. Give me the original reason, you get a claim. I'm going to go radio silence now, and as soon as I get my answer you get a claim
How come you getting lynched like every game now? Is it because racism?

Scum or throwing. If you can’t see that you have to claim with 30 minutes left of the day and being the lead wagon that‘s just awful. No sympathies from me regardless of what you are anymore tbh.

Text to speech not completely working out for my lazy ass right now

Scum or throwing. If you can’t see that you have to claim with 30 minutes left of the day and being the lead wagon that‘s just awful. No sympathies from me regardless of what you are anymore tbh.
Do you realize how degrading it feels when you just feel like the guy who has to claim just because people demand it of you for no reason? I'm not playing this game. It's not fun when you just try to push me around

Do you realize how degrading it feels when you just feel like the guy who has to claim just because people demand it of you for no reason? I'm not playing this game. It's not fun when you just try to push me around
Oh no fucking shit. Now imagine HOW I FEEL.

Sometimes you have to do shit this game you don’t like to advance the game. That‘s how Mafia works.

Stop playing the fucking victim when you just pushed another player to the point of having to do the same. Disgusting.
Except, I didn't push you to do s***. Boobies did. I did not push you, I was definitely voting for you, but I did not do anything to push you. On that note, boobies made a case on you. You did not make a case on me before you asked me to claim. You justified your demand by using the troll posts I made after you asked me to claim. You do this every game. It's honestly no fun anymore, and I don't want to reward this. You either are doing this because you know how I would react, and then you would justify it to push me, which is bad faith. Or maybe you're doing this because even if I did claim, you would have found a different game to compare me with against, and claim I was scum because I claimed too easily. I don't like either option.

Status
Not open for further replies.