[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, I didn't push you to do s***. Boobies did. I did not push you, I was definitely voting for you, but I did not do anything to push you. On that note, boobies made a case on you. You did not make a case on me before you asked me to claim. You justified your demand by using the troll posts I made after you asked me to claim. You do this every game. It's honestly no fun anymore, and I don't want to reward this. You either are doing this because you know how I would react, and then you would justify it to push me, which is bad faith. Or maybe you're doing this because even if I did claim, you would have found a different game to compare me with against, and claim I was scum because I claimed too easily. I don't like either option.
We're CFD'ing polar, stop crying

Except, I didn't push you to do s***. Boobies did. I did not push you, I was definitely voting for you, but I did not do anything to push you. On that note, boobies made a case on you. You did not make a case on me before you asked me to claim. You justified your demand by using the troll posts I made after you asked me to claim. You do this every game. It's honestly no fun anymore, and I don't want to reward this. You either are doing this because you know how I would react, and then you would justify it to push me, which is bad faith. Or maybe you're doing this because even if I did claim, you would have found a different game to compare me with against, and claim I was scum because I claimed too easily. I don't like either option.
You supported a push on me. It‘s the same shit. I also brought up valid points. Acting like those don’t exist doesn’t make it better for you. I‘m also the last person who wants to mislynch people like you and Lethal who are always getting pushed because it‘s lame af. Yet you‘re not showing me the slightest bit of cooperation which you could by at least claiming.

So yeah, I‘m done here. Idc anymore if you‘re a mislynch, just get offed.

Accusing you of what? I'm mostly town reading you with an side of caution, so why would I be accusing you of something?

Ultra where is your brain today?
Yeah that's the problem

Especially since you are trying to say the Flower wagon is sus, since I started it. You're straying away from calling me scum to a degree I don't think you ever would

You supported a push on me. It‘s the same shit. I also brought up valid points. Acting like those don’t exist doesn’t make it better for you. I‘m also the last person who wants to mislynch people like you and Lethal who are always getting pushed because it‘s lame af. Yet you‘re not showing me the slightest bit of cooperation which you could by at least claiming.

So yeah, I‘m done here. Idc anymore if you‘re a mislynch, just get offed.
Stop tunneling him in bad faith, you said he would claim easily if he was scum, he's dug his heels in this entire time. Now you're saying he's a policy lynch. Lame.

Polar obvious scum. I have the ripped one's endorsement. He is wise.

flower- town lean
juliet- town lean

emil, low post, 50/50 could be scum. hardly see any scum haunting
yoho, scum lean.
Pot Goblin i need to go back and recheck 50/50
Kiku town lean
Psylocke
Ratchet-town lean
Red Night- afk town
The Orca town lean
Polar Bear town lean

Dr_Professor83 scum
Luka scummy
Mr. Reloaded he not envolved much, usually sign of indie or scum.

Sallucion could be scum
Yo Tan Wa scum lean

Sir Yasheen null
Alwaysmind town
RippedCal hmmm
Lord Melkor 50/50

Neeko
Ultra could be faking lynch on flower for town cred... or he just votes her regardless of scum/town. but possible town.
xenos5 null

Gadonkadonk scum

Status
Not open for further replies.