Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a crack theory:
Joy Boy/the Ancient Kingdom created the Fishmen/Merfolk because they knew the world sink if they use the ancient weapons; they thought fuck it let the world sink and give our people some gills and shit to survive it :myman:
I also think Ancient Kingdom are the reason behind Minks are like that

They manipulated animal genes with human spirits
Or they just made them humanoids and smarter..thus the first minks were born and they placed them upon a human being (zunisha) who ate a fruit and punished him to keep sailing with minks on his back

So....

- Nika likely was an Elbaf giant
- Joyboy was the first pirate
- Clearly Vegapunk' 2nd sin is the Mother Flame (first is researching the void century), since he predicts the world will sink by 1 meter soon

Im really starting to think that Elbaf is an actual character again, or someone (i.e. Loki), has a devil fruit like Nika that rivals it. I.e. Hito Hito no Mi Model Elbaf or something

Doflamingo and Magellan's conversation is interesting lol, I guess its just a joke about them sinking but ID being underwater anyway

could be. there's a god now and it's not nika. also its suddenly way more interesting that apparently dory and brogy's exile is because they didn't accept the gods judgement so they got exiled until one of them dies. theyre not back in their own village at least, and are in a place called War-land now. i wonder if they were also under shanks' protection from the god?

Status
Not open for further replies.