Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not a good angle to push an SR on me
As town or as wolf it doesnt make sense to not use it, I claimed it from the start. As a wolf it would be blatent you ask that next, so nm my alignment it's clearly me forgetting
I'm glad you lied about me not having a destructive action though at first
Roleblock isn't destructive. It's preventative. You only claimed the wording after I'd posted to the thread that you didn't have one. How am I supposed to anticipate that?

+ Flower

I think this is my PoE

I took Yasheen out. Newbie town vibes weakly. Not in the first round of PoE for me.

Ripped could be moved out of there depending on flips and several of these people (Juliet/Luka etc) have poor equity which is good for solving.

This is also with a bias to expecting Polar is probably scum with someone like Neeko out.

I’d weakly lean town on Xenos for how he went on Gad. Don’t think he’s got much bite as scum. And Reloaded did help tie the wagon
I want you to do some solving that are not based on equity. Read players by looking at the content of their posts. You also need to look, ask, and think about the player's pov on why would they do this action. I don't see you doing any of that.

Reason why I want you to do this is because I have seen so many town ending up getting mislynched for having equity with a scum player. You do know that scum will also work on making equity with town to take town down with them when they get lynched.

Roleblock isn't destructive. It's preventative. You only claimed the wording after I'd posted to the thread that you didn't have one. How am I supposed to anticipate that?
Oh
I thought it was destrucive base sorry
The ability is called "Bite" and it's from Mawile ftr
Mawile is very cute so I chose Mawile

I want you to do some solving that are not based on equity. Read players by looking at the content of their posts. You also need to look, ask, and think about the player's pov on why would they do this action. I don't see you doing any of that.

Reason why I want you to do this is because I have seen so many town ending up getting mislynched for having equity with a scum player. You do know that scum will also work on making equity with town to take town down with them when they get lynched.
I don’t care what you want lol (no offense)

I’ve found more scum off equity than anything else. And most of the equity in that pile is off of who doesn’t make good teams together

I begged you to be accurate and tagged you to do so so you would be mindful. If you’re town this kind of slop costs games
Can you like, not though? Literally nothing has come up before now that bite was a destructive action. How the hell would I know that roleblocking is trationally considered preventative and not destructive?
This is not my fault.

Can you like, not though? Literally nothing has come up before now that bite was a destructive action. How the hell would I know that roleblocking is trationally considered preventative and not destructive?
This is not my fault.
Common sense says you claim you can destroy someone’s next action. Not role block them if that’s what the ability says when you know you need to be specific

Status
Not open for further replies.