Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I dont think Ratchet plays the D1 they did as wolf
Specifically in the commiting to Gad but not really actively pushing it
Would think that if they were going for a WIFOM play they would actively kind of hell push it
Not my strongest TR but it suffices
I don't want to see them dead withi nthe next like 3 days at the very least
I've consistently been in your highest town read list. What do you mean "not my strongest read" lol? You've practically been my biggest defender.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ultra is my strongest read and he's the one pushing you xd
He isn't pushing shit at me lol. He probably has me town but is too paranoid about being wrong so is deferring to Ekko. You think if Ultra strongly suspected me, he wouldn't be throwing the kitchen sink at trying to lynch me?

If this is the world we live in I want to make sure if I can trust you in your solving ability or else I will have to do the solving myself.
You should already be solving yourself lol

Even if you do trust what I do. News flash but I’m a choke artist and even if I weren’t I could be dead by tomorrow lol.

He isn't pushing shit at me lol. He probably has me town but is too paranoid about being wrong so is deferring to Ekko. You think if Ultra strongly suspected me, he wouldn't be throwing the kitchen sink at trying to lynch me?
Now hold on buddy you still were wrong on Gad. This is to me high treason. I mean what else am I supposed to do when I play with him? You failed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.