Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next games I see somebody even remotely entertaining Lultra‘s push on me I will fucking lynch them on the spot. The guy has proven he can‘t read me anymore.

C ya next day.

I appreciate the vote of confidence in my abilities Psychic but I am wrong from time to time. I mean if you want I can keep aggressively pushing players but if my read is off that's going to be more harmful than not. I'm perfectly happy playing support if that's where I'm best suited this game.
If you are not confident in your scum reads this game, do you perhaps have a list of people you town read at this stage?

But why. I'm not going to die any time soon and we ha e two clear leads already. I mean I don't mind getting it, but sharing it to the thread... I dunno. He said he can Mason another person, so maybe he can Mason you. Then you can do it and I can be lazy.

@Luka
You looked pretty confident yesterday on Luka as scum lean. Has your read on him changed meanwhile?

Very unlikely. Polar is soon to be lynched anyway, YTW gains nothing by tying himself to that slot. It's not the kind of brazen play he does as scum, it's just self-defeating. YTW will have to claim his mech at some point, so if that doesn't stand up we can revisit this assumption, but for the time being he can be safely filled away as "probably not scum". Please think holistically Psychic, scum here are cowards.
I can think of some examples to the contrary in recent games, there are from OLF though. One was you counterclaiming me as vig to save Ultra, second was scum claiming innocent as grave dig cop shot on his mate.

+ Flower

I think this is my PoE

I took Yasheen out. Newbie town vibes weakly. Not in the first round of PoE for me.

Ripped could be moved out of there depending on flips and several of these people (Juliet/Luka etc) have poor equity which is good for solving.

This is also with a bias to expecting Polar is probably scum with someone like Neeko out.

I’d weakly lean town on Xenos for how he went on Gad. Don’t think he’s got much bite as scum. And Reloaded did help tie the wagon
Good post, i remove you from my scum leans for now.

Neeko has been barely visible this game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If you are not confident in your scum reads this game, do you perhaps have a list of people you town read at this stage?
Yea.

Prof
Ultra
Flower
Naomi
Blue (he will be Indie)
Psychic

Have some other town reads but less confident in those.
You looked pretty confident yesterday on Luka as scum lean. Has your read on him changed meanwhile?
No.
I can think of some examples to the contrary in recent games, there are from OLF though. One was you counterclaiming me as vig to save Ultra, second was scum claiming innocent as grave dig cop shot on his mate.
It's Yo Tan Wa. And Polar is under far more pressure than Ultra was in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.