Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wdym right? I just didn't see my ability showing up. Fuji even told me in PM it showed up which made me notice it in the first place. Your entire point was that I did see it. That was wrong.
You didn’t see it when I was talking about it, quoting it, and were ripping into me for saying you hit me with it

If you mean why I think Luka looks better? He seems fairly self reflective on his mistakes, and open about his thoughts.

As scum I think it'd be easier for him to just double down on his vote from last cycle, and try to take advantage of the drama between you and Flower to vote him again. But he hasn't gone back on Flower at all despite that.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I haven’t read anything else but this is the first one I read. Flower if you are town lose the attitude bc I am going to rip you APART.

You called me a clown and stupid and all kinds of shit when YOU were in the wrong.

So if you’re town own that you’re fucking up and take accountability for once in your life as if you are the one who made a mistake then took a bunch of issue with me and told me to fuck off

I’m gonna shelve the personal shit from here but you’ve gotten real bitchy with me when I’m trying to play this game and I’ve been RIGHT. So don’t come gaslighting me
Ngl this post surprised me just now

Continue sheeping Lultra and supporting his spite shit on me every game. Fucking unplayable for me atp.
Cool. Learn to admit when you also make a mistake and learn to not take shit out on people who aren’t doing anything wrong if you’re having a bad time. Then quit going full AtE to get your way and get mad when someone meets you back equally with it.

You lack accountability. Always have

Status
Not open for further replies.