Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy-Red Roc, Zoro-Dragon blaze, Runji... a prostitute is his best attack ever :willight:
Literal headcanons. Red Roc was used once and its flames barely did shit to Kaido, and he was caught offguard. No sold by Warcury

Zoro dragon blaze cut a horn and only had Kaido and Big Mom commenting about how Oden's magic blade was carrying Zoro's ass
:shocked:

"That is no ordinary sword!!":suresure:

Kawamatsu pulled out similar feats with a fodder sword :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Meanwhile base Sanji with Zoro's EoS opponent :shocked:

As i said, you're making things up, stop embarrasing yourself :willight:

Last edited:
Literal headcanons. Red Roc was used once and it barely did shit to Kaido, and he was caught offguard. No sold by Warcury

Zoro dragon blaze cut a horn and only had Kaido and Big Mom commenting about how Oden's magic blade was carrying Zoro's ass

Kawamatsu pulled out similar feats with a fodder sword :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Go easy on him. He's a Two Piece reader you know.:doffytroll:

Literal headcanons. Red Roc was used once and its flames barely did shit to Kaido, and he was caught offguard. No sold by Warcury

Sanji fire attacks at least do fire damage unlike Zoro and Luffy :willight:

Meanwhile Runji does...nothing. Literally competing with the weaker Strawhats and Bonney for crumbs and losing.
The day Runji can scrath base Kaido then we might consider him on base Katakuri's level or some weak shit like that. :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.