[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he's town I'm just checking your logic here

Kinda wanna lynch Ratchet after tossing psychic into his PoE
I mean you disagree with the logic and are saying it’s probably not something he’d do as scum

Luka/Ratchet unlikely to be teammed and until otherwise I’m playing for single team mafia. If Luka town I’d be more inclined to circle to Ratchet

I think Luka is claiming a "correct" target though, I don't think there's anything suspect with that usage and would sooner expect him to fake a check on a consensus PoE slot that has 0 influence on the game

Because even if you think Flower can't be set up as a reliable mislynch I do think it inconveniences them to offer a clear for her anyway when she's a clear distraction and an active player

No reason to think she couldn't be suspected after D1, think that's suboptimal scumming and it makes a hell of a lot more sense to fake a check on someone completely inconsequential
Bullshit btw. Everyone knows I‘m a hard busser and I was widely Town read D1. Just because you have issues finding me as Town lately doesn’t mean others do as well. It would have been more suspicious had I changed my vote to Polar and voted with you who just hounded me over a guy I pushed all day. Not to mention Polar shaded my wagon. Luka knows all of this. He should have just known better. I think he TMI‘d Gad Town D1 and wanted to throw shades.

If I’ve got a cop and I’m tunneling someone that a bunch of other people are putting the brakes on my push with, that’s the person I’m most inclined to try to get info on

Bullshit btw. Everyone knows I‘m a hard busser and I was widely Town read D1. Just because you have issues finding me as Town lately doesn’t mean others do as well. It would have been more suspicious had I changed my vote to Polar and voted with you who just hounded me over a guy I pushed all day. Not to mention Polar shaded my wagon. Luka knows all of this. He should have just known better. I think he TMI‘d Gad Town D1 and wanted to throw shades.
You literally had several people vote for you yesterday so everything you're saying is delusional headcanon

If I’ve got a cop and I’m tunneling someone that a bunch of other people are putting the brakes on my push with, that’s the person I’m most inclined to try to get info on
I dunno, I almost never actually bother copping a main suspect. Knowing Juliet is town if that's the case also doesn't do much for anyone since she's very passive.

Luka also hates wrongly pushing people. If he thinks he pushed the wrong player I feel he would, show remorse?

Likewise he‘s stubborn and headstrong Town who does his own thing most of the time.

So you think he avoided clearing Juliet because I would inconvenience him. I'm not entirely convinced, because a town cleared active player and distraction is probably far more of an inconvenience to have cleared
I’m also pretty tilted that he still botched his claim after I told him to be very careful and accurate and he still had to back track when countered

Yes this can come from sloppy town but it makes me angry if it did lol

I dunno, I almost never actually bother copping a main suspect. Knowing Juliet is town if that's the case also doesn't do much for anyone since she's very passive.
I would if it’s a suspect I’m having trouble getting other people to agree with

If I feel good about the read and think they can be lynched I’m more likely to cop a null. If I’m getting lots of resistance I do it to help get it through or move off my tunnel if they’re right and I’m wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.