[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Added Ratchy to town leans cause of that legacy read, feels genuine
Ekko and Luka scum leans and good for potential discussion
Ekko has felt disconnected this game compared to his usual town self. Lacks that hunger towards those he scum reads, personally I thought the fella would try to hunt me down D1 lol
Luka is from his choice of cop on Coach despite his push on Juliet, plus how he handled his claim even after Prof told him to make sure to be accurate with it

Added Ratchy to town leans cause of that legacy read, feels genuine
Ekko and Luka scum leans and good for potential discussion
Ekko has felt disconnected this game compared to his usual town self. Lacks that hunger towards those he scum reads, personally I thought the fella would try to hunt me down D1 lol
Luka is from his choice of cop on Coach despite his push on Juliet, plus how he handled his claim even after Prof told him to make sure to be accurate with it
I can easily see him copping Flower since she scumread him.
Also, people butcher claims all the time.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I can easily see him copping Flower since she scumread him.
Also, people butcher claims all the time.
Juliet was his main focus though idk why one wouldn't want to clear that, going for flower despite that seems like going for cred/info instead of solving his reads

And it wasn't just botching the claim cause that does happen I agree, it's botchin despite the space given from prof which gives a vibe of getting caught in a lie

I should've voted Polar D1, i was lurking when he came and voted last minute before votes got locked.

I was thinking to, but aye an opportunity missed. :saturn:

Keep on thinking to go with my gut feelings bt end up overthinking, always.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
he was wrong about Gad, and Yoho and now, me. Only scum ratchet leads lynches on a bunch of townies in a row like this lmao.
I haven't led a lynch on you, though. Or Yoho, for that matter. You're not my next go-to, nor the one after that, or even the one after that.

Ratchet

Naomi, I dont wanna brag but I'm sort of an expert when it comes to reading scum Ratchet. hahahahahahaha
Also I don't really think this is true. At the very least I've never seen you as someone who "knows how to read me". I know you've had some games where you've been correct and I'm trying to not be dismissive so I'll say that I can understand why you might think you're good at reading me, and that I appreciate the attempt if it's genuine.

Ratchet

Dammit I keep forgetting that instagram links don’t automatically show up as videos as nd can’t get them to embed
GTH, does AM post like this as scum? Not really quite seeing it, think he's more likely to be town than Mafia on the basis that he is in his own little world here.

GTH, does AM post like this as scum? Not really quite seeing it, think he's more likely to be town than Mafia on the basis that he is in his own little world here.
it’s a Pokemon themed game. No one is really talking and the moment. You have to embrace the theme. And I keep getting pushed pokemon stuff as of late
same with the castlevania and @Psylocke greek game. Bunch of people signed up but almost all didn’t get into the theme.

Ratchet

@Naomi This Pokemon mafia game reminds me of the weebs game from 2 years ago when I was town, the game had around 45 players and everyone had me in poe except for you, odd, Bortolomio, Lindletaylor, Rej, and red mafia. What's interesting about the 5 players I listed is they were all from OJ who have played lots of games with me. I miss these players.
On the surface of this post, probably a good look for Juliet? She's not really the type of scum to directly appeal to Naomi like this. Don't think it's impossible to be the case or necessarily clearing, but something to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.