Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave reads already. If you're complaining about my reads being so small it's because it's day 1 and reads on day 1 will always be small for me because there won't be enough ai content for me to feel confident on.
Im still leaning scum on Luka. I said this to Luka on day 1 and he didn't even acknowledge it. That's how I always play when I don't have any confident on my reads. Luka is complaining I only gave reads on Naomi and emil. Feels like a scum luka is trying to look for a reason that is sus when it is not. His claim still bugs me.

Im still leaning scum on Luka. I said this to Luka on day 1 and he didn't even acknowledge it. That's how I always play when I don't have any confident on my reads. Luka is complaining I only gave reads on Naomi and emil. Feels like a scum luka is trying to look for a reason that is sus when it is not. His claim still bugs me.
Cause you didnt give reads
You gave one read, and the one read you gave was after you denied not giving any reads
Show me reads. YOU ARE NOT DOING WHAT I AM ASKING

@Ratchet
Look me in the eyes and tell me Juliet has a town POV right now
Everything they are saying is sheer OMGUS
I am repeating the same accusation over and over and they are failing to refute it, even when; if they are town, it is proven to be refutable
@Ultra @Emil @Flower
All of you too, LOOK ME IN THE EYES and tell me they are a town
Thank u! <3

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
1- Yoho - Town
2- Pot Goblin - Lean Town
3- Kiku - Undecided, slight Town maybe
4- Flower - Town
5- Psylocke - Probably spewed Town by the thread
6- Ratchet - Town
7- Red Night - Undecided
8- The Orca - Lean Town
9- Polar Bear - Mafia
10- Mashiro Blue - Indie
11- Emil - If he is town he has made it impossible for me to see. Tunnelled all game long, complete lack of engagement, very narrow worldview of the game.
12- Naomi - Town
13- Dr_Professor83 - Town
14- Luka - Think he's scum, purpose of this list is for town reads though.
15- Mr. Reloaded - Undecided
16- Sallucion - Undecided, but leaning town
17- Yo Tan Wa - Probably town
18- Juliet - Undecided, could be scum with Emil.
19- Sir Yasheen - Undecided
20- Alwaysmind - Tough read, leaning town.
21- RippedCal - Fits the profile of a busser leveraging his thread position.
22- Lord Melkor - Honestly, could be town. Not that confident in this read, but I've liked just enough and there hasn't been much bluster or couching of his positions as he tends to do as scum.
23- Neeko - Undecided, needs a replacement ASAP
24- Ultra - Probably town, should self resolve anyway.
25- xenos5 - leaning town, but some aspects of his play I'm not a fan of.
26- Gadonkadonk - Town

That leaves a first level PoE of

Red Night
Emil
Luka
Mr. Reloaded
Juliet
Sir Yasheen
RippedCal
Neeko

There should be around 2 townies in that list. If there are more than 2, then slots like the following should be considered first:

Xenos
Melkor
Kiku

Rest I think am more or less happy with as being town. Psychic I'm not sold on but I think the reaction to suspicion on her, plus the baseless arrogance, are probably telling enough. At this point if she's scum I'll just laugh about it. If Luka is indeed scum then keep her in the back of your mind.

Probably going to spend Day 3 engaging with players on this list.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't really love the scum read of Emil. Just think it's hard for me to see anything salvageable about the slot - he's tunneled a slot i know is town since day 1. I suppose the lack of concern about his slot and also the flagrant sheeping of Ultra could be a hint but, I don't think I want to be that charitable. His whole process has been in bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.