Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet/Luka seems unlikely to be teamed. Therefor you need to give me a reason not to vote Luka and not to encourage others to do so who is making himself the easy vote with what he’s doing if you want to get the majority off of him and onto Ratchet since that’s who most people are wanting yeeted

The biggest barrier to a Ratchet yeet is gonna be getting them off of a Luka yeet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It’s not claimed. Also I know your tunneling Ratchet despite all else. But why do you think Luka is doing this if he’s town?
i dont know what the fk hes doing, but i also dont rly TR juliet so its w.e. he needs to give a detailed position on ratchet tho imo

i don't see your actions in night 2, possible you where jailed?
maybe, idk. anyway now that i flipped town can u vote ratchet with me?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet/Luka seems unlikely to be teamed. Therefor you need to give me a reason not to vote Luka and not to encourage others to do so who is making himself the easy vote with what he’s doing if you want to get the majority off of him and onto Ratchet since that’s who most people are wanting yeeted

The biggest barrier to a Ratchet yeet is gonna be getting them off of a Luka yeet.
well if luka scum ratchet town then can u explain wtf is luka doing? why not take the freest ratchet misyeet thats purely lead by town

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Juliet im gonna ask this again, will u be willing to yeet ratchet? if luka is scum what do u think he is doing here? who is he covering for? the answer shud be pretty easy for town!juliet to see and show everyone

@Juliet im gonna ask this again, will u be willing to yeet ratchet? if luka is scum what do u think he is doing here? who is he covering for? the answer shud be pretty easy for town!juliet to see and show everyone
Luka claimed scum already. He said he messed up with mech claim that outed him. It was being discussed Eevee is scum which so happens to be his favorite Pokemon and he refuses to claim his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.