[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he could easily want to get ahead of that and push it not expecting it to ignite and take over Gad. He talked a lot about how terrible the Gad wagon was but has given no specific reasoning for it. Which tells me he knows the positionals of it all and was playing for that. He probably was genuine in his anger at Flower, and to a lesser extent at Prof. There are lots of issues with his reads - his pushes are mostly surface level wherein he's looking for credit for being on the right side of Day 1. Also Polar had some posts where he was positioning strongly against Luka and Cal, so he could just decide to bus and wash his hands of him there.
Yes, and also some of Cal's day 1 stuff felt fake to me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Speaking of Ultra, probably not scum but he has had some really poor posts these last few days. In particular, his argument that Luka's suggested Cop on Flower was a good target is something I don't think he believes. He could easily be our Indie. Would line up with some of the nonsense he's peddled outside of Polar. He should probably claim at some point today. Including the mech he claims to have on Kiku.
I think Blue was claimed indie right?

From what I've gathered he's a benign indie, so what would that make Ultra?
Also why would an indie have a cop, and clear me with it no less

It's probably just town tbh
Cal is probably scum. I could go back and quote posts that feel fake/thoughts he wouldn't really have, but the big one really was the Ultra read. His position around him phoning it in with Flower doesn't strike me as something he actually believes, not with Ultra having been the main reason Flower had any pressure in the first place.
Haven't seen anything from Cal so I'll blindly follow

Vote Lynch Cal

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think Blue was claimed indie right?

From what I've gathered he's a benign indie, so what would that make Ultra?
Also why would an indie have a cop, and clear me with it no less

It's probably just town tbh

Haven't seen anything from Cal so I'll blindly follow

Vote Lynch Cal
Serial/Hostile. It's not that important right now, just offering what could be an explanation for his play.

Cuz you're pushing him.
So a single player who is suspecting Ratchet (and getting shit on for it, fyi) is sufficient for claimed vigilante/doctor Ratchet to be completely unscathed?

Not going to even say this is condemning for him, but this is stupid. You basically believe what you want to. Dismissed.

On my lunch break. I want to share I used a shot of Deoxys’s other ability, Skill Swap, on Ripped Cal to redirect him to Lord Melkor. I am not saying this clears him. Someone else on the scum team could’ve used the faction kill. But It’s still better to have more info on the table.

So a single player who is suspecting Ratchet (and getting shit on for it, fyi) is sufficient for claimed vigilante/doctor Ratchet to be completely unscathed?

Not going to even say this is condemning for him, but this is stupid. You basically believe what you want to. Dismissed.
The last line coming from a guy calling my flip fake when Fuji himself confirmed no bastard elements has no meaning, sorry.

You should wonder more why Naomi and me were targetted before you. There is your answer.

Ratchet

Also before I forget this, I need to correct my claim. My doctor isn't actually a doctor, it's a self protect. Used in conjunction with my other multi X shot ability it basically makes me immune at night every odd cycle. The fact I wasn't counterclaimed is potentially interesting as far as town protective utility goes.

I mean Cal and Psychic are too. And it Ekko’s whole legacy.

Not that I think the group of you 3 & his ghosts are very threatening to getting him lynched by yourselves but it’s not like it’s only you which you’re acting like.

Fwiw IF Cal is scum is my best guess explanation for why Ratchet isn’t flipped yet bc a ratchet flip probably spells big trouble for a scum Cal.

Ratchet

Shows how much you're paying attention. Doctor aside, my Vig ability was destroyed Day 2. No one has claimed it, so it would have been scum. Also, you were not the only player suspecting me. Psychic and Emil have been tunneling me since Day 1.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also before I forget this, I need to correct my claim. My doctor isn't actually a doctor, it's a self protect. Used in conjunction with my other multi X shot ability it basically makes me immune at night every odd cycle. The fact I wasn't counterclaimed is potentially interesting as far as town protective utility goes.
I mean Naomi did kinda CC you as she claimed to have protected Prof last phase, which was probably the reason why the FK failed last phase, and also why Naomi got disposed of

Status
Not open for further replies.