[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Though saying that I recall Fuji saying something like he just does it by timestamps. If that's the case the mech is just circumstance, he's still in everyone's PoE.

Luka-Ratchet bus theory has to be pretty convoluted since Luka masoned Ratchet D1 @Ultra

Like if Luka flips with a chat maker and we see it in the WU it’s something that I think points in favor of them not being a team

Could scum Luka have played 5D chess and neighbored their teammate out the gate? Maybe? But then Ratchet claimed it and used it to scum read him as early as D1 before it was ever needed I’m pretty sure lol. Bc he was saying how he didn’t like Luka neighboring him with nothing to talk about
Did someone busdrove Ratchet day 1?
If so, I can see why Luka would neighbor his scummate and Ratchet using this to bus Luka. Again, I’m not focus on Ratchet’s play but Luka’s.

If so, I can see why Luka would neighbor his scummate and Ratchet using this to bus Luka. Again, I’m not focus on Ratchet’s play but Luka’s.
Yeah. Ratchet was neighboured by his scum mate D1 instead of using that ability for Town cred and shot a Townie N1 to make himself look horrible.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Thank you Poblin for a fresh take on the matter

I am under the impression that Ratchet is probably town with the way he handled the situation with Luka, as LM pointed out.
While if it wasn't for that and I remained uninformed I would say that Ratchet does appear to be a bit more on the scummy side, but I've decided to grant him pardon, if not just temporary.

As for Cal, his tantrum seemed genuine, and he does appear quite confrontational, I'd say this is something I'd expect of Town!Cal, Scum!Cal is usually like a cute little kitten

Then who is in your immideate PoE?
It's lookin like this rn

Players (21/26)
1- Yoho
3- Kiku
4- Flower
5- Psylocke
6- Ratchet
7- Red Night
8- The Orca
9- Polar Bear
10- Mashiro Blue
11- Emil
12- Naomi

13- Dr_Professor83
14- Luka
15- Mr. Reloaded
16- Sallucion
17- Yo Tan Wa
18- Juliet
19- Sir Yasheen

20- Alwaysmind
21- RippedCal
22- Lord Melkor
23- Neeko
24- Ultra
25- xenos5
26- Gadonkadonk

put RN in yellow due to the mech talk, fella is gonna be my vote for right now as it feels like a good path

If he flips scum I'll put Yo in a solid green read

Vote Lynch Red Night

Pokemon is Ratata.

Pasive:
- Guts - my next ability is upgraded after I get rolecrushed or burned

- Tail Whip - I target a player and downgrade their next ability.
- Super Fang - I target a player and destroy one of their abilities x shots by half (1 shot)
- Sucker Punch - After the death of a townie, I can activate this ability and target a player, disabing their offensive abilities for a phase
- Laser Focus - I activate this ability to bypass the death requirement for Sucker Punch. (1 shot)
Wow it's nothing

I think there's a decent chance yo tan could be scum

I don't know why he isn't just assuming he was roleblocked now since he's the tracker?

Think he dug a hole by expecting me to go somewhere, framing me and then just using misdirection as reason when I flip Town

Me going anywhere didn't happen though

The RPS thing never happened
I do have questions about why Yo Ton suddenly dropped his suspicions in Melkor, seemingly

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He used it on me twice, Psychic. And nobody claimed to busdrive me, no. Would you like to try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.