Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you're not in any position to lecture others about how to play. After Day 1, you basically become T-Pein in that you just stop actually reading anyone. All you do is double down because you can't bear to be wrong. And while you do tend to have good results, you have way too many of these absolute clangers like this game.

For your sake I hope you're Indie, that way I could at least pretend to have respect. Otherwise what do I do with this? Garbage.
Bingo bango bongo I don't wanna leave the congo oh no no no no no

Why not

Since when is Fuji strict about additional kills?

Literally there's at least one that's confirmed from them

And if they won Arceus they would have 2 more lolwut
So town was supposed to have only 1 extremely difficult kill to unlock from Gad but Scum had at least 2 and could have had 4 and town had none?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Cal would have probably been gutted by Ratchet just fyi so it pains me to see this lapdogging when he is posturing over being correct on a mislynch, when he was robbed of leading a different one
I was pushing Red Night (probably scum) when you pushed Melkor over (town). Again, more instances of you being anti town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I refuse to play RPS unless I absolutely have to

Gonna allow everyone to buff me

And maybe get massclaim goin
Nah come on, you've been giving Prof shit for not just agreeing with your terrible read. Time to be the hero you so badly want to be Ultra, I'm even helping you get me flipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.