Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut your pipe lady. This has nothing to do with winning the game and more to do with me trying to correct the host's fraudulent actions

think i'll keep the bullet, play it fair
If a host mistake put you onto the shot then I don’t think it’s wrong if a host mistake pulls you off

Bc it never would have happened for scum in the first place

If a host mistake put you onto the shot then I don’t think it’s wrong if a host mistake pulls you off

Bc it never would have happened for scum in the first place
right but I don't agree with host fake clearing his slot either

feels like I get to have my cake and eat it too, and scum get punished because host fucked up

then again cal was modkilled today, maybe ill call it even

feels like I get to have my cake and eat it too, and scum get punished because host fucked up

Cal did get modkilled which gave scum a freebie. So again, I’d call it even

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

It's not even, but you can't correct a mistake with another mistake on top of another mistake. Best thing to do is remove all of it and ask if you would shoot there without it. If no, then go elsewhere.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why did Ultra have to win that tournament. Literally give anyone else remotely competent that role and it's used to clear the whole PoE today. This jackass is sat there complaining about its power levels and can't even decide where to fire his gun

Status
Not open for further replies.