The Majority of Worstgen Users Are Actually Between 40-60. Is that weird?

What age do you think Worstgen users are?

• 20-35

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • 35-60

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
The Majority of Worstgen Users Are Actually Between 40-60. Is that weird?
Would you find it strange if this was true?
- It might be.

How old are you?
- I'm 32

Personally, I think this might explain some of the strange behavior.

People who are like 55 with untreated ADHD go on forums like these and rage all day. I've seen it in every online community.

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'm almost 28

And for the most part most people I've talked to here are between mid 20s and mid 30s

Besides @Uncle Van who probably fought in both world wars

You guys are gonna think you're hanging out with people your own age.

That's the issue. I'm trying to tell you that you're HOPING it's people your own age when really it's not.

Ok well if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

I have my doubts about it though old guys are known to hide their age and pretend they are young.

Do you believe everyone saying they are mid 20s? I don't. I might even consider it naive to do so.

Mr. Reloaded

R.I.P OJ
โ€Ž
Ok well if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

I have my doubts about it though old guys are known to hide their age and pretend they are young.

Do you believe everyone saying they are mid 20s? I don't. I might even consider it naive to do so.
Old heads aren't gonna be insecure about their age lol

Like I said the oldest OP forum is now 20, old heads know they old and don't care that much lol

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'm pretty confident you're going to give biased answers on this. You tend to spin things how you like.
๐Ÿ˜ญ how am I gonna give a bias answer to this dumb ass question

I literally said my age and the age range of people I know

๐Ÿ˜ญ how am I gonna give a bias answer to this dumb ass question

I literally said my age and the age range of people I know
You were supposed to say that you were a quinquagenarian in order to prove his strawman point about everybody here being balding, ADHD afflicted, midlife crisis weebs. You are being biased by being too young man. You have a biased birth date. Be older bro. :sanmoji:

Yoho

โ€Ž
You were supposed to say that you were a quinquagenarian in order to prove his strawman point about everybody here being balding, ADHD afflicted, midlife crisis weebs. You are being biased by being too young man. You have a biased birth date. Be older bro. :sanmoji:
๐Ÿ˜ž I promise I'll get old some day