[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm going ahead and lock Ratchet and Prof. Reason being I highly doubt Fuji allows him to just side with scum and on top of it Prof makes shit up about not being allowed to solve and calling it a host fix if he was scum. That would be fucking tasteless.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No I'm not, I'm logically concluding it. If I can win with lynching Mango then I have no reason to sacrifice Reloaded yesterday. So if you don't think he's town, he's either indie or scum. So is he Indie and I do all this (and out myself through Pot)? Or is he scum and I'm bussing? Because you keep shading me without explaining any of this. Go do.
@Ultra Answer. What is Mango? Very simple question - is he town or scum to you?

And I'm going ahead and lock Ratchet and Prof. Reason being I highly doubt Fuji allows him to just side with scum and on top of it Prof makes shit up about not being allowed to solve and calling it a host fix if he was scum. That would be fucking tasteless.
wtf are you saying. According to him prof is GA and basically neutered from involvement. He's just ratchet's little pet

wtf are you saying. According to him prof is GA and basically neutered from involvement. He's just ratchet's little pet
So Fuji is just breaking his own game by giving a scum team which already had 3 additional kill shots another helper and that on top of the already broken scum abilities that have flipped so far? You can't be serious.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower, he's arguing that I'm Mafia while also arguing that Mango is possibly scum. But he won't say I'm sucm with him and he won't say that I'm scum doing this to kill an Indie (which then outs me/Pot because Prof should be the Indie)

So Fuji is just breaking his own game by giving a scum team which already had 3 additional kill shots another helper and that on top of the already broken scum abilities that have flipped so far? You can't be serious.
Flower Fuji made up a fake lie detect to cover for a mistake he made

You literally take every opporotunity imaginable to not actually play mafia and form baseless assumptions and try to come up with safe ways to solve or cheat. It's not going to work. You're gonna run into a wall here.

I don't even know what your point is here, mafia couldn't have a GA? By Prof's own account there's no reason to assume this lol

Fuji also knows I noticed that the flip WU was posted (although I didn't read it, I just saw an alert which disappeared after I reloaded the forum due to my shitty internet on Wednesday), so this just creates angle-shooting reasons for me why Prof's story about a host fix is legit.

Flower, he's arguing that I'm Mafia while also arguing that Mango is possibly scum. But he won't say I'm sucm with him and he won't say that I'm scum doing this to kill an Indie (which then outs me/Pot because Prof should be the Indie)
I'm more inclined to pick up answers after because Mango's defense is beyond pathetic so I think both scenarios are kinda plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.