[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Mango/Ultra/Alwaysmind/Sallu

That's my personal PoE. Tack on Orca if you need. We can lynch Orca after Ultra depending on the former's flip.

Ratchet

Didn't Sally claim Watcher on Polar and buried him
He did, but it's questionable if he even needed burying. And he also is helping clear you which I mean if you're town at this point I don't know what to say. A town flip from you would clear him for me.

No it’s not. I’m using Ultra’s worldview and breaking it down but only in regards to me & Ratchet

I’ve not actually given an opinion on Pot’s alignment. Only that it doesn’t make sense for him to lie about Census as scum if me and Ratchet are serial killers (which we aren’t)

And since we aren’t. Pot can still be anything. He just won’t be scum with us as serials
It is imo

He did, but it's questionable if he even needed burying. And he also is helping clear you which I mean if you're town at this point I don't know what to say. A town flip from you would clear him for me.
Will this town help scumchet lynch the Cop who wagoned Polar? Stay tuned and find out

You'll do what? You keep arguing for suboptimal shit that you know is suboptimal. You defended Mango all day. I'm going to lynch you tomorrow so I'd honestly rather he does shoot you so I know if I need to correct course or not.
Show me where I defended Mango on his merit a single time please

You'll do what? You keep arguing for suboptimal shit that you know is suboptimal. You defended Mango all day. I'm going to lynch you tomorrow so I'd honestly rather he does shoot you so I know if I need to correct course or not.
If he blindly follows you into shooting me I honestly have no fucking words lmao

Ratchet

Feel free to explain without co-opting Flower's madness how shooting Mango when he has already had a kill fail on him makes more sense than shooting Orca from your perspective, given you have Orca as one of your main pushes and also plan to lynch him if Mango actually flipped.

Ratchet

Show me where I defended Mango on his merit a single time please
I don't need to show where you defended him "on his merit", because there are more ways if defending someone than just purely by supporting their own merits. And the fact you need to qualify your request as such proves that you're aware that you defended him.

Passive ability:
Targeting a player with a beneficial ability will be healed.

Active abilities:
Refill
Give double action
Upgrade player's next action
Protect 3 random players from harmful abilities - 2 shot and can only be used day 3 or after

Actions
Day 1 gave Naomi double action
Day 2 refilled Naomi, gave prof double action and healed him from rolecrush, upgraded yo tan next action to restore a destroyed ability he claimed
Day 3 gave sallu double action
Day 4 refilled flower and I think it got sent to cal when he used lighting rod
Day 5 refilled flower
Day 6 refilled flower and upgraded her next action

Status
Not open for further replies.