Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
B

Borasey79

I agree we have more reactions, though. Probably 1-2 more chapters of them.

Since the entire island is on fire, I think Smoker will show up to put it out at some point.

Honestly, we might have closer to two volumes left of Egghead than I thought.
With the reveal that vol. 109 will cover chapters through 1110, that's my conclusion as well. We're now with 1115 at the middle of vol. 110, which means that Oda will either
a. use the last or last couple of chapters in the volume as transition towards the next arc;
b: or that 1120/1121 will still find us on Egghead, making sense of this snail-paced mess.

Lmao they got smoked for 2 violations, Will they do anything versus the serial cheats? They broke down Chelsea just because his owner's president decided to attack another country. Fuck those English FA chiefs, two faced corrupted clowns.
Ofc not, the FA president said not to expect anything as serious as Everton's point deduction to hit City
The oil money they bring in is too lucrative to steip them off of their titles

With the reveal that vol. 109 will cover chapters through 1110, that's my conclusion as well. We're now with 1115 at the middle of vol. 110, which means that Oda will either
a. use the last or last couple of chapters in the volume as transition towards the next arc;
b: or that 1120/1121 will still find us on Egghead, making sense of this snail-paced mess.
Biggest reasons I think we're not done yet are:

1. Gorosei have yet to establish themselves as a legit threat. Doflamingo beat up Smoker, broke out of Aokiji's ice, called in another Admiral, then beat the crap out of Law before Luffy even got a punch in.

The Gorosei need some actual wins here, since it's clear they're not going to stop most of/any of the broadcast.

2. The Seraphim have done nothing for a ridiculous amount of time in an arc centered around cloning. Since the current arc is a giant man-hunt for a Den Den Mushi, it makes sense that York/the Gorosei will eventually check the lower lab where the Seraphim are (I forget if this has been confirmed, but, it's the only real place they could be that makes sense; we've already seen Punk Records via Mars and the Mother Flame room via Saturn and the Seraphim aren't there).

Edit: NVM I was right the Seraphim are in the basement lab with the captured Cipher Pol Agents

3. Kizaru's plot in Egghead needs completion. He's not seriously injured, his motto is "Unclear Justice" and he's conveniently resting during the period a super fast guy would be really useful in finding the Den Den Mushi.

Kizaru jobbed at killing Vegapunk all arc, until? Saturn stabbed through Vegapunk, and made it more or less impossible to escape with the Stella alive. And then? Kizaru stabbed Vegapunk, which shortly after activated the broadcast.

We need a conclusion to Kizaru's plotline here. Once Kizaru's back in the game, I'll be comfortable saying it's the climax.

The next three chapters should be a lot of fun.