Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Remember when Zoro fans were mocking Sanji fans for saying that he’s gonna fight Katakuri during WCI?
Funny how they’re doing the same thing by saying Zoro’s gonna fight Kaido :gokulaugh:
Ironic both Kata and kaido were always meant for luffy.

Sanji vs Kata : Zoro vs kaido
Sanji will get a 1 v 1 w : Zoro will get impressive feats... So far his combat feats are average lol
Sanji cake will ko BM for the rest of the arc : Zoro will lead samurai cause he said so

F

Fallen Prince

I doubt we are going to be deprived of Orochi's reaction upon seeing the scabbards return, especially the one he trusted so blindly Kyoshiro aka Denjiro nor his epic face upon realizing that Komurasaki was Hiyori all along.

I feel that this New Onigashima Project is clashing with Big Mom's own ambition of making Totto Land the perfect utopia and that this or something else will cause the alliance between the Yonkos to fall apart.
Not really the whole cake island is a farce utopia , its just big mom ruling as a tyrant and the subjects have no choice but to obey her .

Considering they all joined up with rock and his ambitiion matched up with pirates ruling the world . This is consistent with kaido and big mom's character and honestly they want to revive their old captain's goal .

Kaido could have made his own connections with the WG... He has the business know-how to get weapons from the WG without seemingly acting as a co-ruler to a ignoramus like Orochi.

It just feels a wee bit forced to me....
Agree, he actually only needs Orochi to deal with Oden and the yakuza force. Orochi doesn't have further use right after that

_Wait lol Shiryu diamond stuff? I supported the theory in a way but that's not my own statement about Shiryu.
-Yes Yamato is the Ace. Even this arc shows Yamato is Kaido's trump card, she's linked to Ace... It's so obvious. She's the key all along that Kaido was gonna use.
She's above King until further notice . Base or zoan King would never no diff à Vet or Low high tier.
-Enma is still magical/special . Name a sword that has a property like Enma? None. I don't remember where Enma was stated to not be special.
-Huh? Did I ever say killer was really equal to Zoro or said 3 sword Zoro >= killer,... Since Kamazou (beefed killer) ~ 2 swords Zoro
-Mihawk will indeed run under shanks soon... Like how Kuzan is under Teach name,

I can accept Shiryu part coz I kinda like the theory.
Yamato is still above King plot wise , power and feats wise until later on... So I didn't take any L concerning her.
About Mihawk, end of Act 3 or act 4 will tell us if Mihawk will join hands with shanks or not.

So if I count Shiryu part, I still have fewer Serious Ls than Ws in this arc so far right?
I respect you, you are not like others.

Those other swordbois still need to tell me how I get Ls everyday
It is not because you do not consider something a « L » that it is not a « L ».

On OJ you said to me that Killer and Zoro were equal because Kidd and Luffy were.

No need for me to contradict the rest, anyone here know what you were specifically saying about Enma or Yamato.

F

Fallen Prince

Zoro fans are like Arsenal or New York Knick fans. Get linked to every big name during the transfer window, and sign no one.

Keep making your fantasy formations boys...
This is getting ridiculous , do you know Arsenal was on same tier as Man utd a decade ago ? Please keep football away from one piece .

Status
Not open for further replies.