I think we might get ourselves a rough timeline, cause 1. Vegapunk does not know much, so we lack info for a detailed FB and 2. Redon's "200" hint makes it seems like that incident from 200years ago is likely included.

And if that underwater city hint means what it means, then the void century plot is likely very similar to the openining plot of the Atlantis Disney movie.
I think Laughtale is going to be additionally guarded by a gigantic mecha sea beast weapon

Yeah God Valley got retconned to being Shanks’ hometown. If Oda didn’t want there to be a connection he just would’ve made shanks be born somewhere else
We actually don't know if Shanks was born there, we just saw him as a baby there. As far as I know, at least.

But anyway, Oda tought of GV and Shanks and surely It has not even crossed his mind to change his big plot for some irrilevant phrase said in chapter 434. He did way worse with Nika, let alone this.

The planet is Imu himself, he ate the planet planet fruit
Glorified pizzaro, not my final villain:gonope:
Post automatically merged:

Seriously doubt It, but anything Is possible.
He stated multiple time the story was supposed to be way shorter, initially they were just the 4 emperors, we also got the gold and oden ost like 25 years ago tol

We actually don't know if Shanks was born there, we just saw him as a baby there. As far as I know, at least.

But anyway, Oda tought of GV and Shanks and surely It has not even crossed his mind to change his big plot for some irrilevant phrase said in chapter 434. He did way worse with Nika, let alone this.
We are told shanks has a Celestial Dragon heritage and was born in the West Blue and was found on God Valley as a baby. Oda isn’t keeping Shanks’ hometown a secret.

And none of what Shanks said was irrelevant god valley disappeared from the west blue. But it still exists. We can’t just ignore the canon of it.

We are told shanks has a Celestial Dragon heritage and was born in the West Blue and was found on God Valley as a baby. Oda isn’t keeping Shanks’ hometown a secret.
Ok, but so It was like that. We Indeed have no confirmation GV was his birthpalce. It could be, but could not.
Oda could actually save It that way.

And none of what Shanks said was irrelevant god valley disappeared from the west blue. But it still exists. We can’t just ignore the canon of it.
It's the peak of irrilevance honestly. As I said, Oda did way, way worse with Nika so it's really reaching trying to come up with conclusions using some completely secondary phrase about a liquor that Shanks said 500 chapters before Oda had probably come up with the idea.

Obviously free to think otherwise, but don't be flabbergasted why others don't.

Also, since this discussion went this far, I might as well saying that what you are referring to Is not even the actual/present translation (if what you were referring to was the first phrase):

"In the Place I grew up"

That further confirms GV hasn't anything to do with It, because obviously Shanks' story was different back then. Also, GV's population was likely killed so no one should remember how to make their wine.

Last edited: