Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I think oda will give arguments that the ancient kingdom was something more grey than we thought. Maybe the first 20 kings when fought ancient kingdom didnt have bad intentions (except for Imu)
The Ancient Kingdom flew too close to the sun. They built wonderful things, but, that technology was also dangerous.

Franky's arc explains this: Franky built his ships to defend/help people, but, they were taken and used as weapons.

Franky's ships being taken and used for evil explains the entirety of the Ancient Kingdom's failures.

The Ancient Kingdom built wonderful technology, but, didn't think hard enough about how it could be used to destroy.

We know that the Ancient Kingdom made the Ancient Machines (I refuse to call them weapons). Pluton was built in Water 7, and Water 7 is CLEARLY anti-government.

I think the Ancient Machines caused a great, accidental tragedy, and the WG then seized them to try to stop this from happening again. Both sides were wrong, I believe.

Can somebody remind me of the previous chapter, did it say Joyboy was born at the start of the void century?

And then he died at the end of the void century… So he died 100 years old

Either he was an old ass man or he was a giant and 100 years in Giant years is like 30 years old for humans
He born before VC start if we go by last chapter .
He could be some other race or maybe people from that kingdom live longer thanks to advance tech ( or he like Kureha lol)
But yeah he was most likely giantt or got some giant DNA for him live that long .

But it canonically did? Like that’s just canon.
The rise of 1 meter isn’t explained as “water displacement”

Oda has not explained why the 1 meter of water rose… same way he has not explained why the hole hasn’t filled

Do you understand? The term “water displacement” has never been used… At this moment all we know is that the Death laser wiped out an island, created a void that can’t be filled, and then 1 meter of water rose around the world… all of the above could just as easily be reality warping magic as far as Oda has explained

We still have chapters to waste on
-Jinbe and Zoro arriving
-stussy turning off defense
-strawhats jumping off
-giant robot garbage

I wonder why Oda is wasting so much time with this worthless side shit about Strawhats jumping off. Does he think we fucking care and are interested in starwahts jumping from the cloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.