Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter seem really long with 2 double spread......
And also why tf Vegapunk don't read all those important Poneglyph he could find, there is no reason for him to left out some.
And also Robin never share more detail from those Poneglyph she's reading so far, will she be useful in future and not needing others to talk the history on behalf of her.
:catcry:

well was not the Kid I expected lmao But I will take it. They legit asked who was ebtter in Kid and Joyboy this chapter . I guess the news of Kid demise reached the public so now demero black cosplay as him thinking he is dead. It could be the final troll for Kid fans or a huge tease from Oda that kid will return stronger like luffy did .

Goat chapter, the Ancient Kingdom created the weapons that sink the world into the sea, ironic huh? Maybe this is the reason why Rayleigh and Vegapunk refused to take a side in this history, but I have sure that Luffy will take.

So Sea level rise—-> Ancient Weapons use
A War between two types of idea
Rayleigh said that their conclusion can be wrong and Vegapunk can’t say which idea is right, interesting.
I think only Robin at the end with the laugh tale knowledge can tell us who was right.
What if the two ideas were both understandable? :hope:

Fujitora
Smoker
Ryokugyu
Sengoku
CG
Shanks
Blackbeard
etc

And this clown decided to show us Foxy’s reaction
:luffylaugh:
The message isn't over. We'll probably find out from those guys next chapter when Vegapunk concludes and says it's the WG who did it. Because those guys are going to be the ones who move on that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.