Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, your arguments are so trash no Wonder you like drizzt.
is this dude BTFO-ed by the community recently ?, nobody ask him to collaborate nowadays.

I mean, no shit he is a starwars-tard. they out-toxic onepiece tard by 10x fold maybe

Hancock/Doflamingo also walked out of Marineford without sweat....besides, only Shichibukai comparable to Yonkos/Admirals is Mihawk rest are vet level-commander level...
true

man the writing in this arc is all over the place

why waste so much time on a character that you will kill this way? what's the point of all the build up with Orachi? people even said Oda was focusing too much on Orachi compared to Kaido , yet he's a completely irrelevant character lol

Oda is focusing too much on surprising the readers, the shock value is more important to him than common sense it seems
I'm confident that killing Orochi here and now in this way is a decision Oda made because of all the delays and his plans to end OP.

This was far too random and had no build up to it, tbh.
imagine believing orochi is dead :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

it felt like she kinda implied she cant removed it when she was surprised Luffy doing it. if she knows penetration haki, we would hope she knows what it does at least. breaking things from the inside is the basic Shtick of it. would be weird if she never tried breaking the cuff with an ability that is known for destroying things from inside, dont u think?
also Oda could later come out and say she also knows Penetration haki. with how coherent and consistence this arc has been so far, i would say there is a high chance later she gets revealed as Penetration user
Well I wouldn't put it past em but sometimes it takes two before you figure stuff like that out... like a eureka moment.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Imagine thinking Jinbei words mean the same as Kaido words.

When Kaido says you're weak or "mère" the you are indeed weak
When I bei says a top tier is just a mere Yonko or Admiral,... It doesn't change a thing coz Jinbei still run away.

Warlords are trash.
Kaido and BM do not give a damn about Warlords... They were never as strong as Admirals even.
BM doesn't consider admirals as PK challenge, They view Warlords as weakling

The strongest Warlords are inbetweeners max or top high tiers
Or else Kaido would at least hype Mihawk or so.

T
Mihawk >>> some random dude who was about to 2 shot Kaido. Let that sink in.
:feelsokeman:

man the writing in this arc is all over the place

why waste so much time on a character that you will kill this way? what's the point of all the build up with Orachi? people even said Oda was focusing too much on Orachi compared to Kaido , yet he's a completely irrelevant character lol

Oda is focusing too much on surprising the readers, the shock value is more important to him than common sense it seems

it is not common sense that every character should have meaningful end.....it is common sense some deaths happen without any reason .....oh, there is a reason....Kaido doesn't need "figurehead" anymore.....from Kaido POV, it is "common sense" to get rid of "trash"

Status
Not open for further replies.