Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
orochi is inspired by the nine headed dragon of japanese myth and given his DF I highly doubt that he is dead

in the myth losing one head won't kill the drago

so I believe orochi to have somewhat of a similar ability
Would Kaido be that dumb to not check if he killed him or simply realize what his DF is?
Post automatically merged:

Oda setting up the F6 vs Luffy and Yamato.
I can imagine that Luffy get stalled by Pageone and Ulti in next chapter while Who's Who taking out Yamato or at least catch her.
This will at least lower the wank over Yamato's power.

She didn't do shit to Ulti she stands up after few seconds.

Not knowing advanced internal-destruction CoA is obviously not proof of beeing weak. The Luffy who beat Katakuri was unable to use it afterall. But it does leave a bad taste when the very chapter after she is revealed as a woman, Yamato immediately needs to be saved by Luffy. It probably foreshadows how she will be treated from now on.
In this chapter she also becomes, in essence, a princess. I would not be suprised if from now on she will be nothing but a pretty face, useless and dependant on beeing rescued by strong men. Expecting anything more for attractive female characters from Oda was foolish, I guess.

Big mom takes part of her soul and revives small things
How much does Big Mom need to reduce her life in order to reviving a giant island ?!

How will Zunisha climb the waterfall?
Even the hills in WholeCake Island have eyes.

How does Zunisha climb the waterfall? Well I think the upper part of Zunisha is higher than Wano. He doesnโ€˜t need to.
Did you see the theory that Zunisha was sentenced to walk for eternity because he failed to deliver Zou to Wano as another region (like Ringo, Kuri, etc)? I really think thatโ€˜s legit.

So Kaido is dubbing Wano a new country called "New Onigashima", essentially christening it a new name, and crowning it, the base HQ to declare war against the entire World.

This is not the first time that "Wano against the World" has sorta been brought up in this arc:

The scale of this arc's story is continuously morphing and reforming. With alliances and betrayals sprinkled in here and there, I'm all too hyped, the potential man.

Status
Not open for further replies.