CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
1117: Queen Sama!!!

-Ivankov turns Queen into a woman
-Queen overtakes Uta as a the world's greatest Idol
-King is Queen's biggest fan, and owns all his merch, but doesn't want Queen to find out
-Jack is Queen's manager; Jack is wearing a white suit with withered flowers in its pocket
-Ulti and Page One are the back up dancers
-Black Maria has enslaved men to work for Queen for free
-We see Imu in Mary Geoise, Imu's not watching Vegapunk, he's watching Queen's live performance of "Rule of the Queen"

Editor's Note: "Film Queen" Announced!

There are nationalists and religious hardliners on both sides of the border who want crazy things to happen.

That again, doesn't mean, that every regular guy in Pakistan hates Hindus or every regular guy in India hates Muslims.
And it's stupid when on both sides of the border, we go through literally the same struggles.

Ever since i left India, i find this entire India v. Pakistan discourse meaningless tbh.
Yeah the Pak government encourages and supports hatred of Punjab
Post automatically merged:

The choice is between shit and dogshit.

Ofc Modi & BJP will win. Doesnt make the situation any better tbh
Modi's nuts

One Piece 1117: Heroes and Villians
Vegapunk says that a major reason Joyboy lost was due to a "Hero".
Hes goes on to say that it seems that Heroes constantly are a part of the major eras like Garp.
Vegapunk says that he has been watching "Koby the Hero" very closely cause of this.
He says Koby has a chance to break the cycle with Luffy and end the WG.
Akianu is flabbergasted and doesn't know what to do.
We see Koby and the rest of Sword debating on making Koby the current leader due to his strength and Vegapunks message.

One Piece 1117: Heroes and Villians
Vegapunk says that a major reason Joyboy lost was due to a "Hero".
Hes goes on to say that it seems that Heroes constantly are a part of the major eras like Garp.
Vegapunk says that he has been watching "Koby the Hero" very closely cause of this.
He says Koby has a chance to break the cycle with Luffy and end the WG.
Akianu is flabbergasted and doesn't know what to do.
We see Koby and the rest of Sword debating on making Koby the current leader due to his strength and Vegapunks message.
Sounds about right to me